TOP BLACKED countries & Cities ( WORLD REPORT)

tonyafox said:
Here in Sweden (and all of Scandinavia) we have always been more liberal when it comes to sex, which is why it's like a candy store for Black men and foreigners generally.
White girls enjoying Black sexxing has always been "out in the open" as far back as I can remember.
It's both accepted and encouraged that white girls, single or married, have a lover to keep them happy.
Apart from the various niteclubs and bars, there is also a thriving movement that's known as Bingo Boys.
Some women spend hours playing bingo in the afternoon and it's easy pickings as it's also become a meeting place for foreign guys looking for a bit of afternoon fun.
They need a release for all that pent up cum, we get tp play around and have no-strings excitement, it's a win-win situation.
Interracial fun is not so much a "new world order" here as it's considered fashionable to be seen with a Black stud on your arm.
In fact the husband of a girlfriend of mine got quite concerned recently when other guys weren't paying much attention to her.
He bought her a "hotwife" necklace and some very revealing outfits and actively encouraged her to get a steady lover.
Now their marriage is back on track - go figure!
In Scandinavia there are Black guys everywhere you look and thousands of immigrants are flooding the borders looking for work but mostly looking for a good time so it's easy for any girl of any age or shape to score some fit guy.
There is also a growing Turkish community over here and those guys certainly know how to please a girl.
They shower us with attention, compliments and and we all know they are ready to fuck anyone, anytime.
A dark stranger is always interesting and mysterious in some way and the sex is never boring which is why they are sought out actively.

Sadly, that's not the case in most of Sweden. Sounds more like a fantasy than anything. I live in Norrtälje and frequently travel to Stockholm. I've also been to much of the rest of the country. There's few black people living in Sweden. Lately there have been more Turks working in the pizza shops, sure, but even then there's not too many.

Naviko said:
Sadly, that's not the case in most of Sweden. Sounds more like a fantasy than anything. I live in Norrtälje and frequently travel to Stockholm. I've also been to much of the rest of the country. There's few black people living in Sweden. Lately there have been more Turks working in the pizza shops, sure, but even then there's not too many.

This is my experience also. Sure I havent been "out on the town" for a while, but back when i was, no black people. And I hardly ever see any now either. Maybe if you know where to look... But i still doubt it.
And about it being it being open for a white girl to be with a black man is not true either. Again, maybe if you know where to look, but in most of Sweden its still not "ok".

Sweden has a larger immigrant, including Muslim, population than any other country in northern Europe.
I guess it's down to the social circles you move in and the places you go to.
I can assure you that most of Scandinavia has both underground and mainstream clubs and bars teaming with Black studs.
My friends and I never have trouble getting the good stuff, but your comment on Turks is true, a few years ago it was a rare sight but now they are running almost every fast food place.
Also when you date Blacks/Turks/Muslims you tend to get introduced to their circle of friends that are also Black/Turk/Muslim.
There are several dating agencies that specialize in interracial hookups, such as interracialdatingcentral and afroromance.com off the top of my head.
Also there's a good article at http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-2113.html about Black guys in Sweden.

I remember going to the UK many years ago and there were not that many interracial couples out in the open.
Now it's not only acceptable but encouraged :-*

According to wikipedia only 0.8% of Swedens population is black! Doesn't sound like there's "black guys everywhere you look in Scandinavia"!! Shame cos them Swedish girls are the bomb.

Yeah, I read that report but it is grossly inacurate.
For example it says that our next door neigbours, Norway has this "problem": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigrants_to_Norway but in reality it's much higher.
According to a recent government study, and I quote, The amount of "non-Swedish" rose from 6.9 to 8.8 percent of the population, and this increase accounted for roughly two thirds of total population growth.
These figures leave out many people, however — for example, they do not include a child born to a Somali-born parent and a Sweden-born Somali — so the total number of people with non-European origins is probably well above 10 percent.

The Black Batchelor website review said "Sweden was full of black slut hungry bitches!"
Suppose figures depend on where you look for research :)
I just go by what my friends and I see on a daily basis and trust me, there's plenty of hot Black meat to satisfy any girl who wants it.
As there is in most countries I've been to.
A more humourous website reports that "Sweden is full of Arabs who have escaped the Middle-East, not only do the Arabs make all food in Sweden, but are breeding like fucking rabbits".

Not to get too heavy, but while some men regard this foreign "invasion" as threatening, some females see it as an invasion of hot and horny men ready to fuck your brains out.
Not to generalize, but most girls I know consider local guys as boring while dark foreigners have a certain mystique and are generally regarded as exciting because of their sexual attitude to women.
When you hook up with a Black guy (or Muslim, Turk, etc.) you know you are going to end up getting powerfucked against the wall or in the back of the car because that's what they do - they are prolific breeders and their mission in life is to fill you up with a hot load.
All politics aside, if more people forgot about race & religion and just concentrated on exciting sex, the world would be a better place.
At least, it would make it a much safer, hornier place!

tonyafox said:
if more people forgot about race & religion and just concentrated on exciting sex, the world would be a better place.

fucking well said :)

tonyafox said:
Yeah, I read that report but it is grossly inacurate.
For example it says that our next door neigbours, Norway has this "problem": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigrants_to_Norway but in reality it's much higher.
According to a recent government study, and I quote, The amount of "non-Swedish" rose from 6.9 to 8.8 percent of the population, and this increase accounted for roughly two thirds of total population growth.
These figures leave out many people, however — for example, they do not include a child born to a Somali-born parent and a Sweden-born Somali — so the total number of people with non-European origins is probably well above 10 percent.

The Black Batchelor website review said "Sweden was full of black slut hungry bitches!"
Suppose figures depend on where you look for research :)
I just go by what my friends and I see on a daily basis and trust me, there's plenty of hot Black meat to satisfy any girl who wants it.
As there is in most countries I've been to.
A more humourous website reports that "Sweden is full of Arabs who have escaped the Middle-East, not only do the Arabs make all food in Sweden, but are breeding like fucking rabbits".

Not to get too heavy, but while some men regard this foreign "invasion" as threatening, some females see it as an invasion of hot and horny men ready to fuck your brains out.
Not to generalize, but most girls I know consider local guys as boring while dark foreigners have a certain mystique and are generally regarded as exciting because of their sexual attitude to women.
When you hook up with a Black guy (or Muslim, Turk, etc.) you know you are going to end up getting powerfucked against the wall or in the back of the car because that's what they do - they are prolific breeders and their mission in life is to fill you up with a hot load.
All politics aside, if more people forgot about race & religion and just concentrated on exciting sex, the world would be a better place.
You dont know anything about scandinavia can i hear. The women in scandinavia is not into dark guys i am from scandinavia so i know what i talking about.

its not for fun hells angels in denmark are in war with immigrants

Well thank you for your very informative first post, TinaJenn, welcome to the board.
First, being Scandinavian myself, I confess to knowing a great deal about my sourroundings and it's culture.
Secondly, I don't see what Hell's Angels have to do with the subject at all!
I think you are perhaps getting confused - this forum is NiggerWorship, it's all about the lifestyle and those bois & girls who enjoy it.
The last I heard it wasn't a political forum.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, but I fear you may be in the wrong place.
I refuse to be drawn into a political debate, I only say what I see and what I know.
Yes of course some bois are worried about immigrants coming over and taking their women, but this isn't unique to Sweden.
You'll find this is in any country where white women are looking for more exciting sex . . . . sorry.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Amsterdam also represent.. a lot carribean black men here dating white girls!

P.S. Hey Tonya if you can please read my e-mail

i found all the talking in the topic very very intressting, a lot of points of views, but only one fact, there's somthing going on in the world,
even ther's a lot of issues, racisme..etc, but nothing seems to stop those niggers to fuck all the white pussies/holes around
i agree, let' keep this conversation only about BBC/Blackmen worship, this is the only reason of the exsistence of this wonderful forum

but all comment's are wellcome :)

INTERRACIAL4EVER
"Amsterdam also represent.. a lot carribean black men here dating white girls!
P.S. Hey Tonya if you can please read my e-mail"

Hey baby, thanks for your mail.
I've sent you some personal photos and a little something extra.
Tonya xxxx

XXTASE
You have a better ass than I have!
Bet you're a big hit at the clubs ;D

tonyafox said:
INTERRACIAL4EVER

Tonya xxxx

XXTASE

thanks for the compliments tonya ! :) and hey.. wanna see u in action if possible :))

xxtase said:
tonyafox said:
INTERRACIAL4EVER

Tonya xxxx

XXTASE

thanks for the compliments tonya ! :) and hey.. wanna see u in action if possible :))

The war is started a only reasons
scandinavians is a "nationalism" people
trust me i live here .

maybe in usa the women like black men but here. no,,, here is it a big taboo

why should the scandinavian women take then small arabic guys when they can take the scandinavian men who are the tallest people in the world the strong maskuline building ?

many countrys have so many opinions about us but people
yes we are different people only because we are closed people

dont think im racist i only say what i know

[/quote]

The war is started a only reasons
scandinavians is a "nationalism" people
trust me i live here .

maybe in usa the women like black men but here. no,,, here is it a big taboo

why should the scandinavian women take then small arabic guys when they can take the scandinavian men who are the tallest people in the world the strong maskuline building ?

many countrys have so many opinions about us but people
yes we are different people only because we are closed people

dont think im racist i only say what i know

[/quote]

dont worry ,ur not a racist you are just making a report made on ur personal experience, and then here we talk about Black Cock worshiping and not arab

ok, i just need to ask you a question : are you a BBC worshiper ?

xxtase said:
hello guys ,everybody know that the number one blacked country is the USA falowwed by CANADA, ( please correct me if im wrong)
im creating this topic to know more bout the state of the world black domination, please help us make a world situation by posting your own repports from all over the world, reports are based on your observationson :

daily life, public areas, night clubs, tv, internet, news papers, celebrities, sex clubs.

FRANCE & BELGIUM

Paris and Brussels is almost Black, officially IR city i can tell you, on the street there more blackman /whitewomen couples then other ones, this is crazy more and more younger girls have black boyfriend, they are showing off that they are with black, kisin them realy naughty on the street, metro etc..

on TV , on a comic very populair tv series, a Ir couple are the stars, in some episodes , the girls was talking about the big black dick og her black BF.

ther's a lot of active interracial cuckold groupes, you can read on their topic that a : black bull is needed , more then you can read white women is needed!

in the clubs, most of girls are picked by black, ther' no chance for a white boi to get a girl there. one day a very hot blond was only dancing with a very fat black guy and kissing him, while he was smoking a cigare dont givine a fuck about her.

on the gay boards, black are the most wanted to fuck those white faggots french ass

french girls are crazy about BBc's i can tell you.

HUNGARY

was in Budapest, very gorgeos girls, but not a lot of black guys,hungraian girls crave blackmen :eek:, a lot of my hungrains friends told me that it was a huge fantasy, actulaly they travel to some Ir citeies like brussels to find blacks,

one day in a irish pub in brussels, a hungarian i know who has a BF, told me she loves black guys, and she "pic up " a guy there, and passed the hole night kissing him , i let you imagine how they finish their nite...they crave africains cause they black and very hung

SPAIN

not a lot of Ir couples there, dont know why, if you are from spain just share with us your experience!

ENd of The Report
xxtase

PS : im planing t do a world map after seeing all the reports here! 8)

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1012652856/23.jpg

http://www.imagefap.com/photo/1853762729/60.jpg

Hi there, I wrote an article on this subject on my site. However my article was just about Europe. After some research on forums and using some government stats, I had France at the top, Holland second and so on, you may wanna take a look some time

http://icuk.me.uk/2011/01/27/the-league-of-blacked-nations/

if that doesn't work you should be able to check the site...

Link Removed

Hi there, I wrote an article on this subject on my site. However my article was just about Europe. After some research on forums and using some government stats, I had France at the top, Holland second and so on, you may wanna take a look some time

http://icuk.me.uk/2011/01/27/the-league-of-blacked-nations/

if that doesn't work you should be able to check the site...

Link Removed

It seems where there are black men, white women are chasing them !

amazing contrubution,, really realistic, and im really amazed, france is on the TOP!! cool , and also about holland on number two with a large interracial cuckolding parties, really wanna travel to dat and see,

and your website is awsome ;) thanks a lot

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back