Too hot not to post here!

femmeworshipper said:
I posted it in a thread in the photos forum because it went with the thread, but this is just freakin' hot! Now you know if your wife or daughter was doin' this, you may act indignant, but deep down you'd just have to be a little proud of your girl!

Link Removed Definitely one of the hottest videos I've ever seen!
I used to try blocking the image of the females in my life fucking BBC but recently I realized if you want them happy that is a good way

justanotherface said:
can you imagine what this girls father would feel if he found this video? How would you feel?

If she was my daughter, I'd love it! Her mother and her would be doing my wife's bbc at every chance! They'd be sharing their black dicks with each other.

We have her BlacksOnBlondes scene, and the way she talks, I think she is very sincere about her preference for black men. She talks like a white girl who hangs out with black men, i.e. says she "nutted" rather than came, and it's not "Ebonics" or anything, but she just has that "I'm a black slut" sound to her. I'd bet in her personal life a white boy ain't got a prayer, maybe she'd date one with money, but that pussy is for black guys.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back