Time to eat my ass!

str8blkman

White girls are the best
This white bitch is the type of girl niggas cant get enough of
http://xhamster.com/movies/885696/lick_my_ass_amp_balls_training.html

I would like to see a black eat the asshole of a hot white chick and then stick his big black dick deep inside that sweet little hole of hers and pound the shit out of it into oblivion until she can't take it no more.

I like to use my black lips to go clit to cornhole from my back in the 69 position on only the finest of the fine, top-of-the-line white girls with some cleeeeaaaaannnnnn, FRESH white girl pooty holes . . . do it so good have them white hoes bitin' down on my leg feels so damn good to 'um they can hardly stand it . . . be BITIN' a black and shit . . . and then I go and "scope" that soft white girl asshole ouuuttttttt with some thick, fat black diiiiiick! One time I started pushin' the big head of that black dick up inside one blondie's soft, tight, white asshoe and that white girl say, "OIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" 8)!

I'm ThickNiggaDick, and I LOVE to cornhole the white race (more specifically the white GIRLS).

WHITE TONGUE . . . BLACK BUNG!

http://www.jerkoffzone.com/jmcatalog/series.php?sid=54

Here's a video with some good Aryan tongue in black bung action:

http://www.slutload.com/watch/4cFIdshvKid/Licking-black-asshole.html#

To skip right to the ass action, go to the 14:50 mark. It picks up again at the 21:55 mark. There's also some good lines in this thing, like when the white girl says she isn't gonna brush her teeth and will kiss her white boyfriend with black ass breath! LOLOLOL ;D!!!

I just wish the white boy would shut the hell up . . . he talks too much in this! Although, it was funny when he asked the hoe if black ass tasted like escargot! LOLOLOL ;D! I won't ruin the rest of it for you though. I'll just say this . . . look for "singin' in the rain" and the "raspberry". Had a black ROLLIN' on the floor :)!

Oh, and one last thing, like that black in this clip say, white girls don't you ever stick your finger or anything else inside a black's asshole (other than your face, mouth, and tongue) :mad:! Had a Latina bitch do that to me one time (shoved a finger right up my ass!!!). So, I got her down on her stomach and fucked her so hard in retribution that I thought I was just about gonna break her back! Fucked the last breath right out of her lungs on account her trespass.

Meredith said:
She's annoying, she'd rather talk about it than do it.

The white boy was the problem not her! He kept asking her stuff and otherwise interfering. I hate it when the white guy does that. It's like a boxing referee who won't let the fighters rumble on the inside! If he would have just shut the fuck up and let her serve. I posted it because I thought parts of it were funny though. I mean, how often do you get to see somebody belt out "Singin' In The Rain" with their face buried in somebody's asshole??? Hahaha :D!

Don't blame the white woman Meredith, don't blame the white woman. Blame the white man, who was clearly at fault. Yeah, she talked a lot, but that was clearly at the white man's prompting. She otherwise had plenty of white girl tongue workin' in black ass. Plenty, so don't blame her and say she would rather just talk about it. If she did anything wrong, it was that she should have told the motherfucker to bugger off her own damn self. White boys . . . next time shut the fuck up and let the white girls lick a black's asshole in peace :mad:!

I know Meredith would never let that shit happen to her . . . would tell a white boy to step off! Probably wouldn't even let a white boy watch and would tell him to get the fuck out so she can have her privacy with her black lover man.

Meredith said:
Yeah, there wouldn't be a white guy in the room. I don't see the point.

I'm extremely honored and proud to know you. Really. You're fuckin' hot and have a little attitude about you . . . just a little . . . shows you're not gonna be a pushover . . . I like that.

str8blkman said:
This white bitch is the type of girl niggas cant get enough of
http://xhamster.com/movies/885696/lick_my_ass_amp_balls_training.html

Sir,

as a white boi, it's my favorite activity. Never tired of worshiping a Black Master's Ass.
Besides my Black Owner is requiring this Ass eating action several times when we are happy to meet.

If Sir is dropping by Paris, You'll have a pink whitey tongue ready :)

a whiteboi :)

Thick black Dick said:
Meredith said:
She's annoying, she'd rather talk about it than do it.

The white boy was the problem not her! He kept asking her stuff and otherwise interfering. I hate it when the white guy does that. It's like a boxing referee who won't let the fighters rumble on the inside! If he would have just shut the fuck up and let her serve. I posted it because I thought parts of it were funny though. I mean, how often do you get to see somebody belt out "Singin' In The Rain" with their face buried in somebody's asshole??? Hahaha :D!

Don't blame the white woman Meredith, don't blame the white woman. Blame the white man, who was clearly at fault. Yeah, she talked a lot, but that was clearly at the white man's prompting. She otherwise had plenty of white girl tongue workin' in black ass. Plenty, so don't blame her and say she would rather just talk about it. If she did anything wrong, it was that she should have told the motherfucker to bugger off her own damn self. White boys . . . next time shut the fuck up and let the white girls lick a black's asshole in peace :mad:!

I know Meredith would never let that shit happen to her . . . would tell a white boy to step off! Probably wouldn't even let a white boy watch and would tell him to get the fuck out so she can have her privacy with her black lover man.

Sir,

this white boi fully agrees. Moreover this guy totally lacks respect for Black Men and is missing the point : it's a kinda religious worship the white girl has to do and be in the mood ; he would better lick Black Male Asshole himself as i do it is sooo great by the way.

Unfortunately also they do not have more Black Men being Assworshiped in this website which a bit frustrating for us white lickers to watch :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back