This Is How I Look When Shane Diesel Shoves His Cock Up My Ass

Great pic...maybe your next threesome could be w/ Claudia Marie and Diesel, i know they've worked together a while ago, so it should work out great

i love to see a cracker getting fucked in the ass by a black dick

soulpole said:
i love to see a cracker getting fucked in the ass by a black dick

I love the looks on a "cracker snatch" face too when takin' a big black dick up the yin yang. I butt fucked this one white girl and that white bitch was lookin' for somethin' . . . the wall, anything . . . to try to grab onto while I reamed that funky but pretty blonde white girl asshoe out! I also love what they do with their hands and feet . . . clenched tight fists, gritting and gnashing of teeth, face all flushed and red . . . toes curled in pleasure . . . get an overall physical reaction out of that white girl. And fuck her HARD! Fuck that white bitch TO . . . DEATH!!!

Kayla, please show us more pics of what a white girl's face looks like with a black dick shoved up her pink asshoe. I love the looks on white girl faces when they are gettin' boned by niggers, especially when they roll their eyeballs into the back of their heads so you can only see the whites of their eyes.

Sometimes, I think the looks are funny and they make me laugh :) But seriously though, now me I go black nuts deep on a white girl when I fuck her in the ass. One time I was only just pushing the big chocolate head into one white girl's tunnel 'o fudge when that white girl squealed OIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! LOL!

I LOVE the looks of pleasure on white girl faces when they slut fuck a black, their faces all flush and pink, the sounds they make, the things they say, and what the white girls do with their hands, arms, feet, and toes when gettin' that clean white pussy seriously dicked down by some stiff black dick! I want to see more of YOUR pretty face . . . with a black's dick in your white girl asshole.

Thats how a black cock whore should be. on her back with a big fat one up her butt! Thanks for the post you are a nasty whore for black cock and I love it!

These pics are amazing Kayla. You and black dick are a perfect match. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back