THIS FORUM IS TURNING SISSY.......

I believe there are quite a few straight white guys here. We could sure do with a lot more black guys and white women.

nofilis said:
nowayman said:
THIS FORUM IS TURNING SISSY,.......IM OUT OF HERE,TAKE CARE TO EVERYONE,AND I GUESS TO EVERYONE ITS OWN...
the site is called black----worship=love BBC
the problem is this site appears to be(not necessary true):
-plenty sissies...
- not many white chics...
-no straight white..
and more important of all...NOT ENOUGH BULLS.....

this makes the sissies appear majority...even if there is a gay/sissy section...
ps: 1)i think we should all put the info in profil what we are..what we like..and real pics(no face)
some time you dont know who is who...
2)where are the straight white?

None taken. I'm in full agreement about the lack of black males and white females, here.

nofilis said:
Zagg said:
I believe there are quite a few straight white guys here. We could sure do with a lot more black guys and white women.

No offence Zagg

actually the danger is that the sissies start disturbing black males while trying to get some good white wives pussies!!
im a sissy but im here just to watch white wives get blacked , meet other sissies, get know about cuckolding lifestyle
but i use other webistes to find hung black males who are into sissies!! i dont wanna see this forum empty of white women & bbc's !!

Zagg said:

I'm definitely white and female and addicted to bbc. And you're right, there are not enough bulls! I don't come on and post much because it seems that I post and then I get an influx of white guys hitting me up. I'm not interested.

I do hope you'll continue to post here. If there's one thing that's going to attract the bulls, it's white women posting.

thick_blonde said:
Zagg said:

I'm definitely white and female and addicted to bbc. And you're right, there are not enough bulls! I don't come on and post much because it seems that I post and then I get an influx of white guys hitting me up. I'm not interested.

As an older whiteguy that knows his place, helping to promote niggers getting into whitegirls panties, I'd like to see an influx of black moms to young black studs here.

I'd love to hear from negro mothers giving their blessing to their boys who are fucking pretty whitegirls and for them accepting and respecting whitegirls who can have practically any whiteguy they want but perfer to fuck the black sons. The mothers of young niggers boys from 13 on up should be proud of their boys who are taking so many little white hotties from the whitboys as well as proud to be grandmom to the mixed kids the whitegirls are giving them.

Those would be interesting contributions, indeed. Let's hope that we get some.

nocompetition2bm said:
As an older whiteguy that knows his place, helping to promote niggers getting into whitegirls panties, I'd like to see an influx of black moms to young black studs here.

I'd love to hear from negro mothers giving their blessing to their boys who are fucking pretty whitegirls and for them accepting and respecting whitegirls who can have practically any whiteguy they want but perfer to fuck the black sons. The mothers of young niggers boys from 13 on up should be proud of their boys who are taking so many little white hotties from the whitboys as well as proud to be grandmom to the mixed kids the whitegirls are giving them.

I think the poster is right. It is turning sissy. The weird thing is, that 95% of the content is straight. If a woman (or a sissy posing as a woman, saying very extreme things to get their white cock hard.) posts her pictures many guys will respond saying things to please the woman and hope she will go black etc etc.

Well, for a website that likes WOMEN to go black, it is really extreme. Not to say way to extreme. You think a woman that is sexually attracted to the stereotypical black man (macho, thug swagger) likes reading about gay white men and their perverted racial fantasy?

That's why I started my website, that has a strict policy in categories for forum posts. We created a hubby section and a hotwife/cuckold section. Not every husband likes humiliation, or shares the extreme racial infused sexual kinks.

Saying that , niggerworship is a place for sissies and people who have been around in the lifestyle and don't mind wading through all the extreme stuff. Like me :)

There's considerable agreement that there are too many white boys, straight and gay, here. The site is still rebuilding and clearly the white boys got here first. We need to try to get more white women to join and post. When the white women show up, the niggahs will certainly follow.

interrachel said:
I think the poster is right. It is turning sissy. The weird thing is, that 95% of the content is straight. If a woman (or a sissy posing as a woman, saying very extreme things to get their white cock hard.) posts her pictures many guys will respond saying things to please the woman and hope she will go black etc etc.

Well, for a website that likes WOMEN to go black, it is really extreme. Not to say way to extreme. You think a woman that is sexually attracted to the stereotypical black man (macho, thug swagger) likes reading about gay white men and their perverted racial fantasy?

That's why I started my website, that has a strict policy in categories for forum posts. We created a hubby section and a hotwife/cuckold section. Not every husband likes humiliation, or shares the extreme racial infused sexual kinks.

Saying that , niggerworship is a place for sissies and people who have been around in the lifestyle and don't mind wading through all the extreme stuff. Like me :)

Zagg said:
There's considerable agreement that there are too many white boys, straight and gay, here. The site is still rebuilding and clearly the white boys got here first. We need to try to get more white women to join and post. When the white women show up, the niggahs will certainly follow.

totaly agree zagg, we have to bring more white wives here, black will fellow for sure!!

its up to us to make it happen!http://marylandwhiteboys.blogspot.com/

I just signed up 2 hours ago (after a 2 year hiatus) and ran across this thread about 5 minutes ago, and this was after browsing the forums, doing alot of reading and posting a few times. So needless to say for a woman with such a newbie experience to this "'new' black worship forum", before I even saw this topic it occurred to me that there's now mostly white bois here. I have my own desires so I would have to say that this site could use a little bit of organization, like ~ONE~ space where white guys are not allowed (at least not allowed to post as guys b/c I fear this annoys some of our BBCs). That's not to criticize. However, to exemplify, there's some sort of gay space here especially because it's not just white women who worship BBC, not to mention that not all BBC strictly likes topping (or bottoming) for white women. So classification and adherence to it would make for a good way to worship hung black men (who generally are kinky for all kinds of people - hence part of their charm!) by presenting the options available here for the convenience of every BBC's interests. It seems like ideally, it could be assessed then divided by the interest, i.e., "bi / gay / trans / curious str8 bois", "no bois", "female switches", "mixed", "femdommes to bbc", etc..

Otherwise, and this is the sword...we run the risk of putting a burden on the black men ("BBC") who it seems are ultimately doing the serving here- serving the women, men, trannies, tomboys, and various creatures who fetishize their cocks and stamina. And for the sake of playing devil's advocate here, that might tempt one great BBC to only want to visit if he can find quick, EASILY IDENTIFIABLE service -via a good personals section...which this site just hasn't got yet.

I think too that it should be taken into account that this website was founded by and ONLY FOR white women who wanted to submit to bbc, and the bbc who wanted them. I know this from being a member of nigger_worship back in it's Yahoo! group days. I exchanged a couple emails with the owner who was a white Southern(maybe?) gal "white slut" who knew and loved her bbc, and wanted an easy way to contact hung black men. So when the group turned into an actual website, it was (of course) dominated by white sluts and copious numbers of well hung and (then VERY active) black men. This of course appealling to so many different sorts of bbc fan that the website lost it's original member base due to the thinning of the female herd that THAT particular group of black men was there to exchange with. A little time and appeal (and dare I say ~respectful~ segregation?) should see the return of more BBCs to this forum.

It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

So you think this forum is sissy well opinions are like assholes every one has one If you think we are sissys because we love black cock then so be it. When I have a black cock in my mouth and the pleasure it gives me sucking it you can call me anything you want I dont give a shit all that matters is my mouth around that big cock

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back