The Spades Club

okhotwife

Hello All,

My hubby and I just completed our 4th book. "The Spades Club". We think it is our best work yet!! It is over 35,000 words and follows a couple on their journey to the cuckold lifestyle and is centered around an interracial hotwife/cuckold club called the Spades Club. This is by far the most cuckold themed book we have produced to date which shadows our own relationship!

Check out the cover if nothing and read the free exert as it is a hot scene pulled from the book!!

Hope you enjoy and REALLY appreciate any reviews you may post about the book on Amazon.. If you post a review let me know via message or email and I will gladly send you a free copy of any of our other books you may want to check out! You can send via p.m. or okhotwife@yahoo.com.

Thanks! Okhotwife!!

Link Removed
Link Removed

Hey anyone... If you pm me I will send you a free copy of this book if you will post a positive review on amazon.. no BS just send me your email adress and you will get it. You will have to have a kindle OR download the free kindle app from amazon.. You will like it if u r a fan of erotica!!

hey okhotwife i have a girl who im trying to get into swinging.cuckold and interracial...would u be willing to send her an email about the book? it can even be an ad to buy or just excerpts from past books...id like to see if she reads it and maybe it will catch her eye

np sissy... pm me her email....

i will send her a spicy exert with a link to the book on amazon....which book do you want me to copy her on?

Link Removed

Hotwife: A Sexual Awakening in Jamaica is set around a couple whom go to Jamaica and the wife explores her sexuality with the locals and tourist Black Men. Very hot fantasy...

Link Removed

How to Get your Wife to Cuckold You: is a how to guide for cuckolds to get their wifes to cuckold them.

Link Removed

Confessions of a Dirty Housewife: Is the tale of a bored housewife whom cheats on her hubby and they ultimately evolve into a Hotwife type relationship.

Link Removed

The Spades Club: Is about a married couple whom become a cuckold couple via a local club catering to interracial play.

Guess for your scenario I would recommend The Spades Club or Hotwife. Defiantly not our How To book...

Anyone else have a similar request just pm or email me at okhotwife@yahoo.com....

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back