The reality

And the size isn't the half of it. Even if I white guy has some meat, he'll never be able to use it the way a black guy can.

Zagg said:
And the size isn't the half of it. Even if I white guy has some meat, he'll never be able to use it the way a black guy can.

Yeah Zagg. I ha veto agree with you. The best sex a woman can enjoy requires her male partner to have all the physical quallities we see in black males in sports, like speed, power, and endurance. Why wouldn't white females rather fuck black guys than white. And with the help of the internet whitegirls can see for themselves the diference between us whiteguys and the bros.

Speed, power, and endurance, plus rhythm and a natural virility that white men have long since lost, if they ever had it.

nocompetition2bm said:
Yeah Zagg. I ha veto agree with you. The best sex a woman can enjoy requires her male partner to have all the physical quallities we see in black males in sports, like speed, power, and endurance. Why wouldn't white females rather fuck black guys than white. And with the help of the internet whitegirls can see for themselves the diference between us whiteguys and the bros.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back