The New World Order

Our women giving themselves to the real men of THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

AND WE LOVE WHAT WE SEE...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

slusaf said:
Link Removed

Now this is what it's all about! Look at the satisfaction on that pretty white face . . . soft white legs spread all open wiiiiiide for a black motherfucker . . . I can't wait till the next time I get to sink my dark dong nigra nuts deep, deep, deeeeep up inside some warm, snug, comfortable pretty white girl hootchie. And you know a black gotta try to get all up in that forbidden Aryan anus orifice too . . . lower bowel obstruction :)! Thanks for this boner producing image slusaf.

Thick black dick. It is your right to take any white women and use them how you nwant, they and their useless white hubbys, fathers, sons are your to do and use as you want. we whites are nothing but fuck toys and cum dumps for the so so superior blackmen

Thanks ThickNiggaDick. Here are some more performances that happen daily in THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

;)great and more
Link Removed Link Removed

hunter & prey

:)Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

:-* :-*

this thread is the TRUTH and the way we are going regardless whether white men accept this or not. THAT is irrevelant because it IS the way it IS! i know this from fact as i have personally seen it happening slowly over the years, and now, even more so and more rapidly. white women/girls are and have been realizing that Black men are sexually more Superior..you see it every day now in the high schools, colleges, and adult life. white have been becoming sissified and feminized, (such as i have) and it is growing faster every day. i didn't realize i was such a sissy until several years ago...and i didnt realize how much more the Black man was far far far sexually Superior. im married for the secind time and my present wife has cheated on me repeatedly in the past. my first wife found her sexual excitement in the arms of other men, many who were Black. she had always had a thing for Black men and although i somewhat knew about it there was NOTHING i could do about it. she clearly saw the need, desire, and advantage of having Black lovers to me. she actually told me when we were married that i "fucked like a rabbit". my present wife and i have not had sex in many many many years...not because she had affairs, but...well seems i just dont want to anymore. she DOES have desires as all women do but i'm INCAPABLE of satisfying them.
SOOO overall..the Black men have fair game with all white women and girls. we as white "males" are totally incapable of competing with ANY Black male. THAT is just the way it IS. THE NEW WORLD ORDER ...Lives! [/color][/i]

here is a video link.it really shows how a white girl gets off by a real Black man who knows how to fuck. it's incredible.but then again...it IS a BLACK man using His sexual skills naturally to satisfy white women.

Link Removed

[/i]

sabrina_sissy_gurl said:
here is a video link.it really shows how a white girl gets off by a real Black man who knows how to fuck. it's incredible.but then again...it IS a BLACK man using His sexual skills naturally to satisfy white women.

Link Removed

I like how that bitch suckin' on them black nuts . . . that's it bitch that's it white bitch . . . suck on my black nutzzzzz!!!!

I like how that bitch suckin' on them black nuts . . . that's it bitch that's it white bitch . . . suck on my black nutzzzzz!!!!
[/quote]

THAT is truly a white girl HOT for BLack dick without a doubt. MUST be something about BLACK Dick for white girls i'd say

This is great to see, more people using this so important thread "NEW WORLD ORDER" sounds brilliant, and is so true what sissy said. IT IS HAPPENING NOW, and us white bois accepting it and wanting the superior black masters to own all white women.
Here are 10 rules for the NEW WORLD ORDER. FOR WHITES (MALE OR FEMALE)
1. Only blackmen fuck pussy (any pussy)
2. White bois only allowed to cum when black master says. (caged for all white bois 10 to 90)
3.Whites (men and women), must always take the submissive position when in company of black. (on knees, hands behind back , naked and tongue out and extended
4. To carry out ALL instructions, from a black ( man or women) immediatley and not to question
5. Wear clothes and dress as instructed by black masters,
6. To be pierced, tattoed as required by black masters
7. White women to deny their white men (husbands lovers etc). any access to their bodys (except cleaning out used pussy)
8. to accept blacks as truly superior and be forever their servants, slaves, sluts, whores,
9.Never ever waste blackmans seed.
10. to only breed with a blackman and produce black babys
These are just 10 i can think of. ANY OTHERS?

Start them off young in the NEW WORLD ORDER

This picture says it ALL-Perfection is closer than we may think...

Link Removed

honkyboywimp said:
This is great to see, more people using this so important thread "NEW WORLD ORDER" sounds brilliant, and is so true what sissy said. IT IS HAPPENING NOW, and us white bois accepting it and wanting the superior black masters to own all white women.
Here are 10 rules for the NEW WORLD ORDER. FOR WHITES (MALE OR FEMALE)
1. Only blackmen fuck pussy (any pussy)
2. White bois only allowed to cum when black master says. (caged for all white bois 10 to 90)
3.Whites (men and women), must always take the submissive position when in company of black. (on knees, hands behind back , naked and tongue out and extended
4. To carry out ALL instructions, from a black ( man or women) immediatley and not to question
5. Wear clothes and dress as instructed by black masters,
6. To be pierced, tattoed as required by black masters
7. White women to deny their white men (husbands lovers etc). any access to their bodys (except cleaning out used pussy)
8. to accept blacks as truly superior and be forever their servants, slaves, sluts, whores,
9.Never ever waste blackmans seed.
10. to only breed with a blackman and produce black babys
These are just 10 i can think of. ANY OTHERS?

interesting! it DOES seem even without any "indocternation" white guys losing white girls to Black Men is just..well...becoming natural!

slusaf said:
Preparations from Reparations for Representations of THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

HOW....HOW....HOW..HOW can any white male ever..ever..ever compete with this? it's IMPOSSIBLE!

Once white boys understand and accept the natural sexual hierarchy, they see that their hands are sufficient for their needs.

slusaf said:
Worshiping the Dark Side...In the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back