The New World Order

slusaf said:
The real MEN who populate the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed
OMG

More Stunning MEN from the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

I love and want these great black dicks. Take turns to fuck me and fill me with your black seeds. Here I am ready for you black guys. Contact me soon .
Julie
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

After thousands of photos I have sifted through...Three pictures of my vast collection have stood out. Yes, dear friends...Perfection has arrived in the NEW WORLD ORDER.

So, how close am I to your view of Perfection in THE NEW WORLD ORDER?

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And the poor b*sta*rd would never find a female with a big enough mouth or vagina to take it. He'd be as badly off as a white boy: nothing but beating off.

uselesswimp said:
slusaf said:
More Stunning MEN from the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

that must be photoshopped. If not us whiteboys are fucked

Zagg said:
And the poor b*sta*rd would never find a female with a big enough mouth or vagina to take it. He'd be as badly off as a white boy: nothing but beating off.

Unfortunately, that's a common complaint among all the guys I know that are really well hung. They all score really great as far as picking up women, getting them into bed and rocking their world for them but when it comes down to feeling satisfied themselves, they envy us lesser endowed guys that know what it feels like to have a cocksuckers nose in our pubes or be balls deep in an ass or pussy.

Being 14 inches long and beer can thick may be impressive and get you a lot of pussy, but if you can only use 8 inches of it, the rest feel like orphans. :'(

I'm happy with my 7", it never fails to satisfy- me! ;D

will

It's not a problem most of us white boys will ever have to worry about. It's one area where we have to feel a little sorry for our hung black brothas.

willsrvu said:
Zagg said:

Unfortunately, that's a common complaint among all the guys I know that are really well hung. They all score really great as far as picking up women, getting them into bed and rocking their world for them but when it comes down to feeling satisfied themselves, they envy us lesser endowed guys that know what it feels like to have a cocksuckers nose in our pubes or be balls deep in an ass or pussy.

Being 14 inches long and beer can thick may be impressive and get you a lot of pussy, but if you can only use 8 inches of it, the rest feel like orphans. :'(

I'm happy with my 7", it never fails to satisfy- me! ;D

will

While we're on the subject, I kind of feel bad for all the black guys who aren't hung like horses. I was just thinking that it must really suck being black and having an average, (or below average) dick, when every white girl you fuck is probably expecting you to be packing a monster between your legs. I'm thinking the stereotype probably isn't always kind to the black man, either...

iraddict said:
While we're on the subject, I kind of feel bad for all the black guys who aren't hung like horses. I was just thinking that it must really suck being black and having an average, (or below average) dick, when every white girl you fuck is probably expecting you to be packing a monster between your legs. I'm thinking the stereotype probably isn't always kind to the black man, either...

I agree 100%. But not everybody interested in IR is looking at the size of a cock (breasts / ass for black women) only. For me the colour contrast (black on white / white on black) is what's attracting me to IR.

More news from the NEW WORLD ORDER...The white girls keep cumming black!!!!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

18+ bitches that NEED to be enlightened into the NEW WORLD ORDER...
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement