The New World Order

That's what it's all about.

slusaf said:
Imagination-the secret path to reality; the singular thought of these white girls seeking black Gods, and the single thought of these Gods as they feast upon their soft bodies...in THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Link Removed

Throbbing to the beat of their own cocks-these magnificent men hanging out in THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

He Took Her last night. Her wet in anticipation. We had been kidding about such a scene-Her being fucked by a real man-a BLACK MAN. He Took Her just like she wanted; rough, slapping and making fun of my unworthy useless 2" penis.

He Took Her, called her out, and grabbed her silky sweet ass with his strong black hands, he enveloped her alabaster skin, so pure, so white, now blackened with the seed of a SUPERIOR MAN. He Took Her soft pouty lips, and trust his snake tongue deep into her white mouth, so soft, now caught in a grip of snakelike seduction. Oh how I encouraged it, but I was not expecting him to be so fucking awesome. She was so into it as he went right for her lips and kissing down her tiny tummy

He Took Her ass cheeks in his strong fingers, curling Her cheeks up and thrusting her light, 100 lbs body into his wonderful chest. Gripping Her ass knowing it was now his. He Took Her panties, ripping them from her hips in one dynamic pull, his taut muscles showing Her his strength. He pushed her down onto his manhood-such a complete thick delicious looking BLACK ROD, like a thick 12 inch black flashlight in thickness, with Her purring in delight and wonder.

He Took Her, finding the delicious folds of her sweet innocent 28 year old shaved pussy and impaling her white cunt onto his BLACK Sword. He Took Her to the throes of orgasm, in sheer thrilling fascination of the power, the glory, the ultimate advancement of knowledge-the Superior Need of being a BLACK MAN'S WHITE BITCH.

He Took Her last night, and all I could do was watch. This IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Scenes from the NEW WORLD ORDER

Link Removed[/url]Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

A typical Saturday Night in THE NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Those pics are so beautiful. But there are still many white girls/women that haven't been liberated. So we have to get the word out and get them converted as soon as possible. Great thread.

You are Correct. All must know the power of the superior black man and the NEW WORLD ORDER...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

johnfreem66 said:
I could not agree more. I do want the best for my daughter and I know that is a black man.

slusaf said:
Our precious girlfriends, wives and daughters must be given to the superior black man if we truly love them, for they deserve the best-BBC!!!

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed