The inevitability of gangbangs

Hi. This is my first post here.

I'm Chris, 41 and my wife is Sarah, 36. We've been married 16 years and she's been being fucked by black cock for the past 5 years.

First two years of this it was one-on-one with her and another black guy, then a slow progression to threesomes.

However, the past three years have Sarah has moved onto gangbangs and much to all our enjoyment, this has become quite an obsession.

For the last 6 months, she's had 8 different gangbangs arranged for her.

It's quite interesting, as this is basically what the first black guy she was fucked by said, that it may just be one-on-one now, but it would gangbangs were an inevitability. He had seen this happen before.

Has this happened to any others?

Some couples are able to maintain a tight rein on exactly what they desire. I've been with a couple that only prefer a threesome with their wife, and others that want a permanent live-in lover for her.

There's no determination that things will proceed into a gangbang... However there's every possibility that it will, as most wives want to explore as much of their sexual freedom with the black man than the husband wants to keep things on a low key volume.

I guess that's what your wife is tasting: her new-found sex freedom.

It depends on the "gangbang" definition. If you mean 3-4 guys at the same time, I vote no. Strictly because I can't concentrate enough. I have taken on 2-3 guys, one after another, and that was fine. I have also done that spit-roast thing, where one does me doggy style, and one face fucks me. But even though afterwards, I feel mentally happy, because it's so kinky, I usually either don't cum, or just a little one. I like the thought, and the pictures of it, but trying to do 2 (or more) guys at one time, throws off my timing, and concentration. Maybe if I had a set of twin Black guys, that could sense each others thoughts, so they could work together, it might be fine...lol.

Being shared is a huge compliment. Every time my black puts me to his boys I know it's because he's proud of me and he knows I won't let him down. He doesn't share all his bitches so when he tells them that I'm their packbitch any time they want, it makes me tingle.

I've only got 3 holes and two hands so as long as I'm doing a good job with those, it's up to the guys to sort out for themselves who gets where next. I can only do my job ;D

It was a progression with my Amy as well; at first just one guy, then it was him and a friend, and now she has enjoyed as many as 5 guys at a time (all black and hung of course). She enjoys it immensely and particularly adores the feeling of being DP'd. She can't do a gangbang too often though, wears her out for a few days and usually leaves her sore enough I can't do anything but VERY gently eat her pussy, a few times nothing at all for a day or two. They always fuck her silly, but then, I'm grateful they give her the hot sex she craves (and I think any woman who was open minded and truly honest with herself would crave).

Two black guys she can handle pretty good, and she loves what she calls her "double dates", but you get five big dicked niggas in bed with a white wife and let me tell you they can fuck her raw, and are apt to do so given the chance, but then isn't their right?

femmeworshipper said:
It was a progression with my Amy as well; at first just one guy, then it was him and a friend, and now she has enjoyed as many as 5 guys at a time (all black and hung of course). She enjoys it immensely and particularly adores the feeling of being DP'd. She can't do a gangbang too often though, wears her out for a few days and usually leaves her sore enough I can't do anything but VERY gently eat her pussy, a few times nothing at all for a day or two. They always fuck her silly, but then, I'm grateful they give her the hot sex she craves (and I think any woman who was open minded and truly honest with herself would crave).

Two black guys she can handle pretty good, and she loves what she calls her "double dates", but you get five big dicked niggas in bed with a white wife and let me tell you they can fuck her raw, and are apt to do so given the chance, but then isn't their right?

Absolutely the best thing about pulling a train with 5 or 6 niggers is that by the time the last one's blowing his nut, the first one's read for more. It's a non stop cum machine

So, Chris, how about telling us a bit more about your relationship?

cuck_of_bareback_wife said:
Hi. This is my first post here.

I'm Chris, 41 and my wife is Sarah, 36. We've been married 16 years and she's been being fucked by black cock for the past 5 years.

First two years of this it was one-on-one with her and another black guy, then a slow progression to threesomes.

However, the past three years have Sarah has moved onto gangbangs and much to all our enjoyment, this has become quite an obsession.

For the last 6 months, she's had 8 different gangbangs arranged for her.

It's quite interesting, as this is basically what the first black guy she was fucked by said, that it may just be one-on-one now, but it would gangbangs were an inevitability. He had seen this happen before.

Has this happened to any others?

femmeworshipper said:

Absolutely agree with this!

My wife, Lisa, also followed this progression as well. But, perhaps in a somewhat different way.

While Lisa had fantasized about having sex with a black man, initially she was more interested in trying a threesome with me and another man concentrating on her. We started experimenting with this with white guys first. But, while she enjoyed being the center of two men's attention and having two cocks to "play with", this didn't work out too well because of the attitudes of the white guys that we chose to get together with (we were total novices with no knowledge or experience at picking partners).

We were about to give up on dealing with other men completely, but decided to take "one last chance" with a black man. He turned out to be the perfect person for us at the time--in addition to being super well-hung, courteous and an excellent lover, he also was very experienced and, over the next two plus years, "taught us the ropes".

He enjoyed going one-on-one with Lisa, but really liked to include me in with the two of us having sex with her at the same time. While he did agree to do a couple of threesomes with another black man that we had met with me taking photos, he really wasn't into that--no bringing friends along or sharing Lisa with anyone but me.

Still, shortly before his job f...d him to relocate to the opposite coast, he did tell us that eventually Lisa would get into doing gangbangs with groups of black men and even enjoy fucking black men who were total strangers, etc. And, he was right.

While outwardly Lisa is very aggressive and can be dominant, bossy and even domineering, underneath it all she is actually quite submissive sexually. Not exactly the kind of passive, obedient slavish type of submissive, but what I like to call a "smart-aleck" submissive who has to feel that she has some control over the situation in order to submit to a dominant. Dominants who can deal with this are hard to find.

But, in doing gangbangs, Lisa found a way to have that control (if only by just knowing that she was going to be gangbanged) while giving up control completely and being submissive to the group of men who were fucking her.

Even before her first black lover relocated, Lisa wanted to try a gangbang with a group of black men. Because all of the black men that she had been seeing were basically into having sex with her one-on-one and not all that interested in sharing her, it took us a long while to finally arrange for her first gangbang.

Even though it wasn't everything that she (or I) had hoped for, she enjoyed the experience enough that she was hooked and couldn't wait to do another one. Then, we met a man who not only worked with two other black guys who were into fucking white women with him, but who also had a number of friends. In addition, we had placed an ad looking for groups of black men interested in gangbangs that brought us into contact with two groups based in other cities.

Lisa found that she loved being gangbanged so much that, before long, she was taking on a group of black men almost every weekend when she didn't have her period. Whenever possible (which was most of the time), on Friday nights, she would get together with one (at most two) of her favorite black lovers for an intimate sexual evening (sometimes I'd watch-I'm very much a voyeur-sometimes I'd photograph, and sometimes I'd join in fucking her in a threesome) and, on Saturday nights, she would take on a group of anywhere from 3-7 black men (her preference was 5-7). On Sundays she would be exhausted and rest.

On a few occasions Lisa took on larger groups; especially when we got together with the groups from out of town. The largest group was a group of 24 that she and another white woman were supposed to entertain over the course of a full day on a holiday. After about two and a half hours the other woman freaked out and left. While a few of the guys had also left, Lisa was left alone with the remaining 17 black men. She had been so "psyched up" about this gangbang and was so pissed at the other woman leaving that she decided to stay and see if she could satisfy the remaining guys herself. Having already fucked 5 of the guys who had left and several of those remaining once, she then proceeded to fuck and suck the 17 remaining men at least twice more before the party finally broke up.

It was a good thing that it was a holiday weekend because afterwards Lisa's labia and asshole were so swollen that she could barely walk. In desperation to find something to ease the pain, Lisa found a bottle of Lidocaine mouth gel that her dentist had given her for a recent dental surgery. Since the tissue in the mouth is the same as the tissue of the labia and anus, she decided to try it and it worked wonderfully to ease her pain. It still took a couple of days for the swelling to subside, but, from then on, whenever Lisa did a gangbang with a group larger than 7 guys, she always had this Lidocaine gel available just in case she experienced any swelling (which she attributed to having so many guys grind their coarse pubic hair into that sensitive tissue--as a result, she always preferred guys who would go more "in-and-out" when fucking her than guys who would go in and then try to grind their hips).

Lisa very much wanted to find a dominant black man who could deal with her "smart-aleck" submissiveness to not only be a more regular lover (3-4 nights a week), but also arrange for her to have to have sex with other black men. But, unfortunately, we never were quite able to find such a man (all the dominants we met were looking for a slave who would be virtually robotically obedient, etc. rather than the type who could enjoy using their intelligence and strength of will and personality to bring a submissive around to wanting to submit to him because of his intrinsic ability to dominate her). And, then, we both began to experience serious health issues (unrelated to sex completely) that f...d Lisa to stop having sex with other men.

But, Lisa did follow this progression to gangbangs and thoroughly enjoyed herself (as I did watching her)!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back