the future of America is not black or white its Hispanic.

WillyJoe

Look I love this fetish as much as the rest of you, but reality is that both black and white birth rates are sinking. I don't mean to shit on anybodies fantasy, but hey a reality check.

I also hope I don't get banned from this page for this. I am a lttle dicked white boi. Nothing makes me cream as hard as a white girl taking a big black dick. But is that really where things are going? Not if you read the stats.

Hispanic is not a race.I hope you know that there are black Hispanics or what some people call Afro-Latinos.I would give the origins of the races.Maybe later.The black population aint going nowhere look worldwide.We were the first people on the planet and we will be the last on the planet.The tighter or nappier,kinky, or kingly the hair.The stronger the gene.

soulpole said:
The tighter or nappier,kinky, or kingly the hair.The stronger the gene.

Just simpler. Nature goes the path of least resistance in these matters. It takes much less effort to create animalistic brillo hair than it takes to make blonde straight hair. Same thing with the jutting jaws and sloping foreheads.

wsissy4bbc said:
soulpole said:
The tighter or nappier,kinky, or kingly the hair.The stronger the gene.

Just simpler. Nature goes the path of least resistance in these matters. It takes much less effort to create animalistic brillo hair than it takes to make blonde straight hair. Same thing with the jutting jaws and sloping foreheads.

Oh my God you guys are killing me over here :) :D ;D

Boy I tell you.I aint gone even respond to that.That shit is funny.But I will say this.ALL ANIMALS HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR.By the way I LIKE WOMEN.I see the game but I aint gonna get into that.I read Mr.NW rules and Im gonna respect the man site.All I wanna know is.WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT.Look sissy or should I say Miss Thang,Tinkerbell,Honey Boo Boo or whatever the fuck you want to be called.I know you don't like black folks and that's fine by me.And I also know you're a sissy which is fine by me.But you are a bigoted sissy wanting BBC.NOW THATS FUCKED UP.How are you going to fine you a man here with that attitude.

i agree that the future is Hispanic in terms of population. But i think the Black Race will continue to rise in prominence. There are also growing numbers of all races, white, Asian, Hispanic, who worship Superior Black People with religious fervor. and of course there are growing numbers of females from all races who will be Black exclusive. So, in terms of numbers the Hispanic population will rule. But the power of the Black Race will continue to be on the rise.

Perhaps the USofA population will gradually become somewhat homogenized and like that of Brazil. A real melting pot. Quite a variation on skill colour still, but more of a gradient.
Be close to the death of this little fetish.

Browns already took over as the strongest race thats old news ..white women r easy to fuck they r the least loyal to there race they will have babys with any race latinos r to loyal to there race and culture...when ever I see interracial couples in public its either a fat ugly 200 pound white girl with a black man or a skinny crackhead looking white chick ..black athlets do have some good looking wifes but everyone knows these women r looking at there bank accounts when moneys involved it dont matter what race u r...dont mean no desrespect just being real

Yeah right motherfucker.You know niggas getting that PRIME WHITE PUSSY and YOU CANT STAND THAT SHIT.LETS BE HONEST.The white man (aka the devil ) has more money than ANYBODY.Strongest my ass.I aint gonna fall for the bait.I got my fist raised in the air,so you know whats next peckerwood.BLACK POWER.

I LOVE ME SOME WHITE WOMEN,
Soulpole

king said:
Browns already took over as the strongest race thats old news...latinos r to loyal to there race and culture...dont mean no desrespect just being real

EL "NEGRINGO" HABLA!!!
Muchacho, he follado tantas latinas hermosas por culo (_*_) es ridiculoso! Me gusta follar las blancas y las latinas por culo y no he tenido problemas buscando latinas bonitas aceptar mi "black dick" en ese tubo de e-SCA-pe ;D Si eso es lealtad a tu entonces soy contento :D

Respeto da Respeto ;)

Translation:

THE "NEGRINGO" SPEAKS !!!
Boy, I have fucked so many beautiful latinas in the ass it's ridiculous! I like to fuck the white girls and the latin girls in the ass, and I have not had problems finding pretty latin girls to accept my "black dick' in that tail pipe ;D If that's loyalty to you, then I'm happy :D

Respect yields Respect ;)

arthur_caged said:
i agree that the future is Hispanic in terms of population. But i think the Black Race will continue to rise in prominence. There are also growing numbers of all races, white, Asian, Hispanic, who worship Superior Black People with religious fervor. and of course there are growing numbers of females from all races who will be Black exclusive. So, in terms of numbers the Hispanic population will rule. But the power of the Black Race will continue to be on the rise.

This couldn't be MORE real .. and the absolute truth, Arthur! .. Numbers really don't mean a thing in terms of Prominence and Dominance .. Not a thing. I mean, look at what's happening now .. we are a white race who VASTLY outnumbers the superior BLACK RACE in the U.S. and the world by a stunning margin of 14 to 1, or so .. yet, our Black Superiors are giving us a "Social Ass-Kicking" like never seen before in the history of humankind. And ... yes! This one-sided "ass-kicking" is humiliating, yet it warrants respect too. Look at the alarming growth in numbers of BLACK Stud Lord Master Kings "taking" the inferior white male's most prized so-called possession in the world - the white woman and white pussy - and They are not only doing so with relative ease .. They are also quite literally "slapping" us white males to the side emotionally, mentally and sometimes physically too.

Our Black Superiors do not need 'numbers' to rule over a vastly Majority inferior white race - As a matter of fact, some believe that THE FUTURE BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER (N.W.O.) is better served actually having MORE inferior whites (and other races) to RULE over so They can work less, or not at all - whatever THEIR choice may be! ... with more whites, Black Stud Master Kings will have more white pussy to Conquer, Destroy and Use for Their Supreme Blackness .. and They will have more inferior white male Subordinates to Use to slap around and provide financial and domestic support for Their Black Ruled black Kingdom. Our Black Gods "know" all too well that They "are" already defeating us so blatantly .. and I don't think They care OR it would matter if we whites outnumbered Them by 100 to 1 ... or even more ... They would "still" Rule over whites and other races with such ease that it will only become more Humiliating for us ... and the already "social ass-kicking" we are OBVIOUSLY receiving will continue to be just as one-sided and lopsided as it IS today.

In terms of sheer numbers .. to use this analogy .. it's just like a David & Goliath tale .. and the BLACK DAVID is socially "kicking the living shit out of" the white Goliath, repeatedly, over and over and over again ... and each time with MORE intensity and humiliation than the last. The BLACK David is - and has - defeated the white Goliath, and will continue to do so .. and with such a fervor that He will continue to wipe the dirt from His Almighty Black Superior feet across the pale faces of the white GOLIATH to "show" His uncontested power, control and Command over the white race .. Of course, He will continue to "show off" His Blackness and inner strength to "show" what was once our white women "who" the Real Men are ... and continue to Pound, Pummel and Pulverize their pure white pussies into submission & pleasure while us white males stand idly by accepting our "ass kicking" and cowardly stepping to the side for the Minority Black Kings to rule.

Numbers mean nothing. Superiority means everything.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back