The Circle of Life

Maybe someone should make a little black cock and balls for the infants to suck on. To keep their interest hook up a little milk line through it? LMAO

Get busy, mrsc. That could be your route to wealth.

mrscondo said:
Maybe someone should make a little black cock and balls for the infants to suck on. To keep their interest hook up a little milk line through it? LMAO

mrscondo said:

Wrong..

I agree with Trish. WRONG. SO WRONG. I don't know why someone has to ruin our interracial fun with something so depraved. BBC and IR cuckolding should be seen as wholesome and natural! I like this site for the most part, but occasionally someone will write something truly sick and disturbed. So sad.

I think it is a great idea to have one for babies!! that is so cool!! I wouldnt object to a baby of mine having one!! That is hilarious!!

bethh213 said:
I think it is a great idea to have one for babies!! that is so cool!! I wouldnt object to a baby of mine having one!! That is hilarious!!

And with that, I'm out. Have fun with the site everyone.

I don't blame you, Trish.

(Also, those are clearly men. I can't imagine a woman ever saying those things. Men who pretend to be women on here are pathetic. Anyone who plays along is encouraging them.)

JD46 said:
I don't blame you, Trish.

(Also, those are clearly men. I can't imagine a woman ever saying those things. Men who pretend to be women on here are pathetic. Anyone who plays along is encouraging them.)

Well I don't know about any of that, but thank you JD.

I just hope that those posters, male or female, never ever have children, I have three and the thought of what was said above simply sickens me.

People I was being SARCASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! ::) OMG nobody is that depraved!!! and btw I am 100% female!!

Trish said:
Well I don't know about any of that, but thank you JD.

I just hope that those posters, male or female, never ever have children, I have three and the thought of what was said above simply sickens me.

This site is not an easy place Trish. People are posting and writing all kinds of shit. It's freedom of thought and expression. That's one of the things that makes the West the best place to live. It's one of the things we all kinda love about the place I think. Thank you Mr. NW.

But, somebody definitely could write something or post a video, etc. that offends another member. But just remember . . . a lot of it is just people's fantasies. That's all it is. They're not really gonna do it. They're just expressing themselves without fear of reprisal for what they've admitted to thinking and feeling. As human beings we need the release, and this is a safe place to do that in.

Now, I for one would like to see you stay and stand up for what you believe in. Don't let anything or anybody run you off. Stay and make your points. You'll be respected for it, and there will be others who will openly support your views, as you can see. I hope you will stay and be a part of the group in 2012 and beyond. I like your posts. Straight and to the point and no buuuullshit . . . no wasted motion.

Trish said:
bethh213 said:

And with that, I'm out. Have fun with the site everyone.

Don't go. I think people get carried away and say daft stuff. You can't take it seriously. I liked the picture but the dummy thing is fucked up.

WE WON'T REALLY DO IT . . . OR WILL WE?

I must admit that I've had some pretty twisted fantasies myself. We all do. It's a normal human thing. However, I tend to fantasize about a lot of things that I COULD actually potentially do. I'm a "non-fiction oriented" person if you will. I'm not one to just dream my life away. I like . . . no I need . . . to experience. So, where am I going with this? OK, let me tell you.

I had this girlfriend see. She was an attractive white woman from Canada. She kind of reminded me of Catherine Zeta-Jones, only my girl had a bigger, phatter, nice round bum like the black man loves and her hair, although long like Catherine's, had more curl to it: http://www.google.com/search?q=catherine+zeta+jones&hl=en&prmd=imvnsol&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=bsAAT_TiEqfv0gGB19C6Ag&sqi=2&ved=0CEwQsAQ&biw=1262&bih=598. We first met online and communicated that way for several months, then we met up in person.

Folks, we had bareback sex the first night we met . . . I buggered her deep in her arsehole too . . . I was trying to get her to slow down, but she would not. I had booked a hotel, but she practically begged me not to leave her and to bed her down and make love to her that very first night, including fucking her in her butt (she was the one who asked for that . . . and I was happy to oblige!). Our relationship started out real sexual and continued on that way. But . . . we also began to fall deeply in love . . . and began sharing some of our deepest, darkest secrets.

So one night we were relaxing . . . doing some pillow talk . . . and sharing those dark secrets with each other. Now my girl, she had some big, white, milk-producing jugs for a chest. I told her that I had never really cared about a woman's tits until I met her . . . that I loved her big white tits (she was so white you could spot blue veins in her skin!) . . . and that made her feel good. I went on . . . I said that I dreamed about the day when she was pregnant with a black baby boy . . . MY black baby boy . . . and how proud I would be to see my son suckling at his white mommy's boobies . . . learning from his very first days of life on this earth from whence to gain his physiological satisfaction and sustenance . . . from the white woman.

My girl didn't say anything to this. Not one mumbling word. Absolutely no reaction whatsoever. And I was just dying to know how she had taken what I had told her! But I let it pass. We just kind of went on . . . talking about other things. But then the next time I saw her she . . . she . . . she . . . she told me that she had been secretly moved emotionally . . . that she had been insanely turned on by what I had said to her . . . she said that SHE herself had gotten so, so, SO hot and bothered by MY fantasy . . . the thought of my black baby boy suckling at HER white breasts! And lemme tell you . . . some DAYUM good chocolate 'n vanilla fuckin' went down at her house that night! LOL!

Now that I knew that she had not been offended by what I said (to the contrary!), I went on to tell her even more. I told my girl that if we decided to have more than one child together, then what a turn on for me it would be at the dinner table to realize that EVERYBODY in the house sitting there had at one time or another been just a suckin' away on momma's milk bottles, including the absolute biggest baby of them all who would undoubtedly suck on them the longest . . . and that would be me . . . DADDY-O . . . the one and only TND! LOL! Now THAT turned her on too . . . she was like, "You can fuck me for the rest of your life!" Hahaha!

And then I had other fantasies I would share with her. Like how I would like to go with her to visit her family for dinner. And then, after having filled my belly up on the white man's food and drink, leanin' waaayyyyyy back in my chair and pickin' at my teeth with a toothpick and saying, "Ya know Mr. A . . . I really, really, really sho' do love that white girl daughter of yours. That's some sweet, sweet, SWWWWEET white pussy! Oh and lemme tell ya about your daughter's soft white asshole too!" HAHAHA! My girl . . . she just laughed hysterically and said her dad would probably just politely excuse himself from the table and go find his shotgun . . . so he could come back and shoot my black ass!!! LOL! We both agreed that was one better left to pure fantasy in the head :-X

Epilogue: So, whatever happened to me and my girl? Well, she loved me . . . and I loved her too . . . but it ultimately ended. And definitely not because of her, but because of me. In so, so many ways we were like soul mates. It was eery how we would both express ourselves in exactly the same way about all kinds of things. I'm talking with the exact same words and sentences in the same exact word order . . . 100% all the way. We were both amazed that we would often even finish each other's sentences . . . quite amazing for not sharing the same brain! But at the same time, there were other things going on in both of our lives at the time that made me conclude that I could not marry her. So, I ended it. And I hurt her deeply. We made up some what and got back onto speaking terms. She told me she had gone to the train tracks not far from her house . . . and had stood there screaming at the top of her lungs as the train roared by so that nobody else could hear her pain. Today we are not in contact. But obviously as you can tell, I think of her often. I wonder where she is and how she's doing . . . and I wonder if she ever thinks about me still. In another time and place, we would have been husband and wife. Oh well, the story of my life when it comes to love . . . always in the right places . . . but at the wrong times :-\

Sorry if I offend, but I always tells it EXACTLY how I sees it,
TND

ANOTHER FANTASY (PG-rated)

Here is another fantasy I had. Actually, I guess I still have it, but it's one I won't try to go through with. OK, so different fantasy, different girl (short, bubble butt blonde with a serious case of jungle fever). Anyway, I was thinking about getting some vanity plates for my car. For those of you who are not from the U.S. and/or don't know what "vanity plates" are, they're automobile license plates that carry messages. Sometimes they're very straight forward. For instance, the heavyweight champion of the world might get a plate for his Ferrari that says CHAMP. But sometimes you have to look at the plate very carefully to get the message. The conversation went something like this:

TND: Hey, I'm thinking about getting some vanity plates for my car :)

Girlfriend: Oh really? What do you want them to say ???

TND: YTGRLS ;)

Girlfriend: Hmmm . . . Y-T-G . . . OH MY GOD that's so cute :eek:! Yeah, you should do it :-*!

TND: Hell no! I'm not puttin' that shit on my car :D!

TND & Girlfriend: both laughing their asses off ;D!

And I never did try to do it either. I mean, for me that would be putting a bit too much of my personal life and business out into the street . . . literally! I wonder though . . . how many of you white boys/bois and girls out there would get a vanity plate that said NGALVR or BLKCOK or something like that? LOL! The DMV (Division of Motor Vehicles) wouldn't let you have such a plate anyway since offensive words and messages are not allowed. If Mr. NW was running the place you could get it, but since he's not . . . . Wonder if YTGRLS would somehow be considered to be offensive? Well, I for one will never know!

bethh213 said:
People I was being SARCASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! ::) OMG nobody is that depraved!!! and btw I am 100% female!!

Sarcasm is probably not the best response to that idea. Condemnation would be better.

Hey wait a minute! WTF? If we can have this in America, then surely the DMV can issue license plates celebrating and promoting white race black worship in the United States!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/17/indiana-gay-youth-license-plates_n_1211023.html

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back