Bum Doctor.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 97
  • Lube.jpg
    Lube.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Wink.jpg
    Wink.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 48
The white race must be examined to make sure it's fit to fuck a black . . . and especially that h... Aryan anus . . . it's only a white prize when it's clean and healthy.

Attachments

• Anus.jpg
    Anus.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Toofers.jpg
    Toofers.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Lineup.jpg
    Lineup.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 121
PINK 'N PLEASIN'
All night long!!!

Attachments

• Advertise.jpg
    Advertise.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Pink.jpg
    Pink.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 105
ThickNiggaDick said:
The white race must be examined to make sure it's fit to fuck a black . . . and especially that h... Aryan anus . . . it's only a white prize when it's clean and healthy.

LOL You prefer us h... bois to be smooth and shaved down there ?

a healthy clean white devotee

Now THAT my friends . . . is ABsoLUTEly BOOTYFUL!!! What black in his right mind wouldn't purse his lips up to suck on that??? And I mean on ALL OF IT . . . Aryan arsehole and all!!! All plump and clean and white . . . MMMM mmm mmmm MMMM GOOD :p!!!!

Attachments

• Bootyful.jpg
    Bootyful.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 81
COCK TAILS
I would love to have sex dates with Beth because I know she would eat out my black ass. I would deep french kiss her soft, tender white lips afterwards and make sure we traded plenty of saliva. Then, I would munch out her pretty white girl asshole with more deep French kissing between us afterwards. Next . . . I would bugger Beth in her soft, warm, tender, moist, highly prized white girl butt hole . . . yes sir . . . yes sir I would!

Attachments

• Smiles.jpg
    Smiles.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Wet.jpg
    Wet.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Prize.jpg
    Prize.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 83
CALL A SPADE A SPADE (i.e., a black)
Queen of Spades butt plug for that priiiiiiiiiized WHITE asshole!

Attachments

• Butt Plug.jpg
    Butt Plug.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 52
WHITE GIRLS' BUTT HOLE LUVIN' NIGGERS LIKE ME
black fin da get up in that BOO-ty! black fin da get up in that BOO-ty! black fin da get up in that phat white girl BOO-ty (_I_)!

Attachments

• BOO-ty.jpg
    BOO-ty.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 107
While I can most certainly appreciate this thread I would alternatively like to see white chicks licking black assholes...and white men licking black female assholes.

WhiteBetaSub69 said:
While I can most certainly appreciate this thread I would alternatively like to see white chicks licking black assholes...and white men licking black female assholes.

Then, it might help if you search and RTFF (Read The Fuckin' Forum):

Link Removed

This is just one sample thread. There's stuff all over the site. You want to see it? Then look for it. There is also a section under "Alternative Sex" that was created to be dedicated just to rimming, but it doesn't get used all that much. I recommended that existing, on-topic threads be migrated over there to make it easier to find them, but that never happened. So, you have to search the site for relevant threads and hope you strike gold.

WhiteBetaSub69 said:

and us white guys and sissies worship Black Male Ass ... because we do and we like it much.
;)

WHITE GIRLS SPREAD YER BUTT CHEEKS WIIIIIIIIIDE :p

Attachments

• Ass Spread.jpg
    Ass Spread.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 73

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back