Teacher fired for having sex with black student

ThickNiggaDick said:
STACIE HALAS A.K.A TIFFANY SIX

I saw this story and wondered if she had fucked any niggas on screen:

Link Removed

Did a search and sure enough! Her students found and saw their teacher gettin' butt fucked by a black!! Lord have mercy! LOL!! Where were these gorgeous white hoes when I was going to school?? That's what I wanna know! I know damn well I woulda got better grades in math if I got to drill some pretty, blonde cracker cornhole as extra incentive! Hehehe!

Link Removed

Link Removed
It would have been awesome if she had tought science to a classroom of white girls and black boys..!! I bet now you'd have interracial orgies wall to wall inside the classroom; but unfortunately the stupid kid wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shot!

nowayman said:
I love that she has so bright blue eyes,blonde and all and fucks black men.This is the future of America we are looking at right now.

This is Debra Lafave . . . a teacher who got into trouble for fucking a student . . . she has THE perfect look to draw in niggas like . . . uuuhhmmmm . . . white on rice!

Attachments

• Debra Lafave.jpg
    Debra Lafave.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 138
ThickNiggaDick said:
Richard_III said:
1) The Brother got lucky on being able to hit that.

2) He was stupid for talking about on twitter and posting the pics she sent him.

3) He'll NEVER get pussy like that again because the women now know he can't
keep his mouth SHUT!!!!

It was some typical black shit . . . fuckin' it up for everybody else who coulda tapped that too :mad:

Well said, WTF was he thinking exposing her!

ThickNiggaDick said:
nowayman said:
I love that she has so bright blue eyes,blonde and all and fucks black men.This is the future of America we are looking at right now.

ThickNiggaDick said:
nowayman said:

This is Debra Lafave . . . a teacher who got into trouble for fucking a student . . . she has THE perfect look to draw in niggas like . . . uuuhhmmmm . . . white on rice!

Seem to remember she was married to some white guy at the time :)

Does anyone know if she was married or was she single....for some reason, I remember the news saying she was married.. Does anyone know for sure..?

Debra Lafave (Debra Jean Beasley) did get divorced from her ex-husband, Kristian Owen Lafave who while on the talk show circuit has claimed that she is bipolar and hypersexuality. But even though her ex-sister in law said that her brother was suffering mental trauma because of her. He said before she was sent to jail that she was too beautiful to be locked in prison. And the wild thing about this is that she fell out of love with him within a 1 year marriage.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back