Taking it up my ASS!

N

n2blk

I'm kinda new to black Fucking maybe some of the more experienced Girls could tell me how long it takes to break in a Butthole. The 2nd Black I Fucked my husband held me down and offered him my virgin ASS He went wild I always loved watching white Girls being Butt Fucked by Big black Dick, He was huge and it hurt like hell I begged him to stop but my husband told me to shut the fuck up if I was going to be a black Fucker I better get use to taking it in the ASS I buried my face in a pillow and cried while he pounded my ASS After he finished my husband tattooed my pussy with a crown topped with a spade making me a official White Trash black Fucker I'm required to offer my Ass to any Blacks I Fuck several have fucked my ASS but it still hurts I have to admit I love sucking Cum dripping Black Dick fresh from my ASS!
Link Removed

n2blk said:
I'm kinda new to black Fucking maybe some of the more experienced Girls could tell me how long it takes to break in a Butthole. The 2nd Black I Fucked my husband held me down and offered him my virgin ASS He went wild I always loved watching white Girls being Butt Fucked by Big black Dick, He was huge and it hurt like hell I begged him to stop but my husband told me to shut the fuck up if I was going to be a black Fucker I better get use to taking it in the ASS I buried my face in a pillow and cried while he pounded my ASS After he finished my husband tattooed my pussy with a crown topped with a spade making me a official White Trash black Fucker I'm required to offer my Ass to any Blacks I Fuck several have fucked my ASS but it still hurts I have to admit I love sucking Cum dripping Black Dick fresh from my ASS!
Link Removed

My ass is a black hole too. Never had a white dick in it, and never will, but any black knows they can take it any time.

If you're a black's bitch, you're a 3 hole fuck. That's just how it has to be, and hey....who's complaining? ;D

I like your husband helping him butt fuck you. I love anal, in theory...lol. But I have a skinny asshole, so after a few attempts with big dicks, I have a limit on how thick they can be. If they have a skinny one, no problem. I'm into sex, not pain. Luckily for me, my mom put me in self defense classes when I was 10, so after 14 years, off and on, I don't worry too much about somebody forcing me. I have only used it twice, 1 Black, and 1 white. Both ended up in the ER, but nothing too permanent. The funny part, the white guy came back and wanted me to hurt him again.....sigh. But it's up to you. Either tell them ok, or to go find somebody else to ass fuck. Maybe suggest the Black guy do your husband? If he thinks it's so much fun.....lol

The thought of a black dick up that sweet ass of your's, Misty, is almost too erotic to contemplate. The thought of being beaten up by you is almost beyond pleasure.

mistyblack said:
I like your husband helping him butt fuck you. I love anal, in theory...lol. But I have a skinny asshole, so after a few attempts with big dicks, I have a limit on how thick they can be. If they have a skinny one, no problem. I'm into sex, not pain. Luckily for me, my mom put me in self defense classes when I was 10, so after 14 years, off and on, I don't worry too much about somebody forcing me. I have only used it twice, 1 Black, and 1 white. Both ended up in the ER, but nothing too permanent. The funny part, the white guy came back and wanted me to hurt him again.....sigh. But it's up to you. Either tell them ok, or to go find somebody else to ass fuck. Maybe suggest the Black guy do your husband? If he thinks it's so much fun.....lol

mistyblack said:

I'm with you Misty.
It's one thing to "play" at the fantasy of being f...d, but when it's the real thing, it's r..e.
I think N2 needs to take some martial arts classes and the next time her husband tries to force her to give up her ass she should flip him on his belly and offer HIS ass to her Black dick.

will

I think n2blk is a dude. Tat is fake and has man hands. Looks like dick pulled between legs and pushing legs together. I could be wrong though.

Im becomeing a 3 hole whore Its not r..e I want to be a take up the Ass white slut I just try to back out when it gets started Thanks for the input. my husband thinks A small group of Black Cocks pulling aAtrain on my Ass will break me in for good The thought of betng Fucked one after another makes my pussy we. For the record I may be old and Fat but Ive never been mistaken for a man and the niggers who Fuck me are not interested in hand jobs.
Link Removed

I have lost several good Men because I won't do anal.
I really do try to make up for it by doing everything else but for some guys they demand back door action.
Just doesn't appeal to me but judging by my other girlfriends I am somewhat in the minority :-\

Maybe the majority of your girlfriends take it up the rear, but the impression that I get is that the majority of women want nothing to do with it. I've never had a GF who had any interest in anal.

tonyafox said:
I have lost several good Men because I won't do anal.
I really do try to make up for it by doing everything else but for some guys they demand back door action.
Just doesn't appeal to me but judging by my other girlfriends I am somewhat in the minority :-\

Hi, stretching it a lil to begin with is uncomfortable but with lots of lube and gradually moving up sizes in plugs will ease it. f...d is r..e, to cause you pain is unacceptable? As a sub I see it as my job to make sure im stretched and ready to take black cock, but some black guys are just too thick,so its eased in gently until i say NO, if you dont trust ANY guy not to hurt you, you shouldnt be letting them fuck you simple as, to my mind.

floozy said:
Hi, stretching it a lil to begin with is uncomfortable but with lots of lube and gradually moving up sizes in plugs will ease it. f...d is r..e, to cause you pain is unacceptable? As a sub I see it as my job to make sure im stretched and ready to take black cock, but some black guys are just too thick,so its eased in gently until i say NO, if you dont trust ANY guy not to hurt you, you shouldnt be letting them fuck you simple as, to my mind.

I think a little discomfort should be desired, allowing you to know you are paying a price for the privelege, but severe pain, as in r..e, is totally unacceptable.

I didn't think I would like, but I was persuaded to try it by a very convincing black man, and after a few attempts it became very enjoyable.

Meredith said:
I didn't think I would like, but I was persuaded to try it by a very convincing black man, and after a few attempts it became very enjoyable.

It can be good if the black knows what he's doin . . . I'm an expert white girl cornHOler.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back