Successful White Breeding

bluegrass501

How many of you white men have wives or girlfriends (even sisters, etc) that have actually been bred by black studs (even if she aborted)?
Or how many are actively trying to make it happen to the female(s) in your life?
How many just fantasize even?
Share your stories/desires so we can all blow our nut.

bluegrass501 said:
How many of you white men have wives or girlfriends (even sisters, etc) that have actually been bred by black studs (even if she aborted)?
Or how many are actively trying to make it happen to the female(s) in your life?
Share your stories/desires so we can all blow our nut

I got a bitch, she can't breed no more after problems birthing her twins 20 years ago. She'd happily breed for black any time she could, so she's turning over as many of her friends as she can to the black dick. One of her married white g/fs is currently 5 months in with her 4th black baby.

Except they're still the vast majority in Europe and America. Strange fantasy. I don't want the white hole to disappear. Where would I shove my cock then?

I agree with this. I think blacks MUST continue to breed their black bitches, otherwise the gene pool will be watered down and the male babies will soon lose those huge cocks.
The gene pool will also be watered down for white bitches.
I don't know of ANYBODY who wants any of that, even us white guys...we all lose when that happens!
In spite of that, I still get hot hearing of a white bitch knocked up by niggers, especially if it's some white guy's wife!
So I guess it's all a 2 edged sword, huh?

BlackTop10ins said:
Except they're still the vast majority in Europe and America. Strange fantasy. I don't want the white hole to disappear. Where would I shove my cock then?

Tell her to keep up the good work!
Her white gf should be on this site!

BIGnBad said:
I got a bitch, she can't breed no more after problems birthing her twins 20 years ago. She'd happily breed for black any time she could, so she's turning over as many of her friends as she can to the black dick. One of her married white g/fs is currently 5 months in with her 4th black baby.

Not my ex-wife for that reason for sure, this was before I met her and he got her pregnant in the first week of fucking her!!!! Would have definately loved to have seen that, didnt keep it though.

Thanks for clearing that up.

wyvern99 said:
Not my ex-wife for that reason for sure, this was before I met her and he got her pregnant in the first week of fucking her!!!! Would have definately loved to have seen that, didnt keep it though.

Tried to persuade her many times to go black again, but once bitten twice shy i suppose,,,,sadly.......Although next ex wife had black as well and also not ex for that reason...lol

I kind of have to agree with blacktops10in.... We need whites. You know, no matter how much we disparage the white man in here, and believe me, I do my share of it, in the end, it must be recognized and held to be true that those white boys make some damn good looking white girls...When it is all said and done, there is a strength and substance in the white cum which leads to the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Natalie Portman, Dana Delaney, Taylor Swift, and on and on and on... Black cum, though I love it, only seems to produce outstanding pussy when mixed with white DNA. Look at Europe, Russia, Canada, the U.S., New Zealand, Australia.... The women are knock outs and all the result of white cum.... Let us hope that the white DNA never disappears completely, lest we are left with a world full of Whoppie Goldberg's. Save your money, renew your passport, and travel the length and breadth of Africa and find for me one female-black equivilant of Scarlett Johansen.... Ain't gonna happen.

bluegrass501 said:
Tell her to keep up the good work!
Her white gf should be on this site!

BIGnBad said:

She is now! Hi, TJ told me that he'd told you guys all about me, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello, and yes, I'm very poud to be breeding black babies

Welcome,
I hope more gals like you eventually join this thread.
Out of curiosity, were the twins part black?

[/quote]

She is now! Hi, TJ told me that he'd told you guys all about me, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello, and yes, I'm very poud to be breeding black babies

[/quote]

Yes, they are, and they have different fathers. Wasn't planned that way, it's just how it happened

You did good; we mustn't let all these well hung niggers roam around with hard-ons, need to relieve them of their loads, don't you think?

sheryl said:
Yes, they are, and they have different fathers. Wasn't planned that way, it's just how it happened

bluegrass501 said:
You did good; we mustn't let all these well hung niggers roam around with hard-ons, need to relieve them of their loads, don't you think?

TJ and his boys know where to come anytime they need to dump a load ;D

vera said:
I kind of have to agree with blacktops10in.... We need whites. You know, no matter how much we disparage the white man in here, and believe me, I do my share of it, in the end, it must be recognized and held to be true that those white boys make some damn good looking white girls...When it is all said and done, there is a strength and substance in the white cum which leads to the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Natalie Portman, Dana Delaney, Taylor Swift, and on and on and on... Black cum, though I love it, only seems to produce outstanding pussy when mixed with white DNA. Look at Europe, Russia, Canada, the U.S., New Zealand, Australia.... The women are knock outs and all the result of white cum.... Let us hope that the white DNA never disappears completely, lest we are left with a world full of Whoppie Goldberg's. Save your money, renew your passport, and travel the length and breadth of Africa and find for me one female-black equivilant of Scarlett Johansen.... Ain't gonna happen.
Taylor Swift is one white girl I would love to watch take black cock all day long.

bluegrass501 said:

Why just men to answer this? My little sister got knocked up by a Black Stud when she was 17. She had been on BC pills for 4 years, so must have got careless. But ended up with a miscarriage, and has been more careful since then...lol. None of us 3 girls would mind getting pregged by Black Men, but are going to finish school first (at least according to planning).

It's always great to get the feminine perspective, Misty. Thanks.

mistyblack said:
bluegrass501 said:

Why just men to answer this? My little sister got knocked up by a Black Stud when she was 17. She had been on BC pills for 4 years, so must have got careless. But ended up with a miscarriage, and has been more careful since then...lol. None of us 3 girls would mind getting pregged by Black Men, but are going to finish school first (at least according to planning).

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back