Still trying to get my wife into it

ohyea80

i have been dropping the hints all we can hope is some day ill get her into the lifestyle
Link Removed

Link Removed

whisper in her ear when you are banging her .....if she ever fantasized about fucking a big black cock. that will break the ice :eek:

wife4blacks said:
whisper in her ear when you are banging her .....if she ever fantasized about fucking a big black cock. that will break the ice :eek:

Would that be your advice for me as well?

I read a how-to book on this called, "How to get your wife to cuckold you. A husbands guide to turn your wife into a hotwife or cuckoldress". It worked for us!!! My wife now has a bbc bull who whores her out to his friends and they're both cucking me. I love it. Found it on Amazon for less then $3.00 and can download it on ones pc with a free Kindle program.

AWESOME!!! mywife4blacks in colorado!!!

the wife and i wrote that book!!! do not get much feed back because most people are a bit timid i think!!!

here is the link and I trully am glad it helped you out!!!

http://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Wife-Cuckold-ebook/dp/B004Z1U5HI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321336824&sr=8-2

okhotwife said:
AWESOME!!! mywife4blacks in colorado!!!
the wife and i wrote that book!!! do not get much feed back because most people are a bit timid i think!!!
here is the link and I trully am glad it helped you out!!!
http://www.amazon.com/How-Your-Wife-Cuckold-ebook/dp/B004Z1U5HI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321336824&sr=8-2

I love your book and what it's done for me and my wife, even though she doesn't know it. She's now a bbc whore and she's wanting more. Her present bull is talking about her not fucking anyone else, unless he tells her, but she's now not wanting to confine herself to one. She loving being fucked by BBC. I love being cucked! She's started fucking her BBC bull bareback in the last few month and having me clean her fucked pussy after they're done. Her bull also has me suck his dick and guide it into her. I don't know where it's all headed, but that's part of being a cuck, having her and her bulls decided that. I have told several guys about your book and what it's done for us and I will continue to do so, because it works.

Thanks again colorado!! I showed my wife your post and we were very pleased... Yes we make a little money from the book sales but honestly I wanted someting in the semi mainstream on this topic and amazon is certainly mainstream....

I had considered years ago buying several online guides but they wanted like 30 bucks or more so i passed... I figured as much forum space as i see dedicated to this topic it would surely help someone....

The methods worked for my wife as well...

We wrote it together as a couple and me the hub wrote most of it... She got a good many laughs about the methods because she did not see them as me trying to but things into her head until it was bold face in print right before her...

Anyway.... congrads mywife4blacks in colorado it sounds like you are really on the right path!!!

[size=10pt]i have been thinking quite a lot about this topic and i certainly am in favor of my wife getting Blacked. i know i am NOT a real man for her and my Wife does deserve better than me..a white wimp sissy who is incapable of pleasing any woman. lik eto post pics bu tno tsure how to..help?[/size]

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back