SPAM on these boards

jockboy

can the moderator please either stop the SPAM threads or delete them?

they're really messing up the board, and this kind of thing only keeps posters away.

thanks.

The spam posts are getting to the point where they are almost unbearable....isn't there any way the moderator could enable a few regulars to be able to delete these posts so that they don't clog up the board?

something needs to be done -- hard to believe advertisers will put up with this.

is anyone in charge reading this???

If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would think that all this spam was being brought on by white supremacists who are trying to keep down the worship of our Superiors.

Hey, I'm not longer listed as a newbie. Wow.

I see that Mr. NW was on today and now most of the recent spam posts are gone. But they're already at it again.

I emailed Mr. NW and to the "info" email address yesterday to let him know about the SPAM, and he showed up today. So I suggest to anyone who sees this occurring to do the same.

Good move. Thanks.

submission52 said:
I emailed Mr. NW and to the "info" email address yesterday to let him know about the SPAM, and he showed up today. So I suggest to anyone who sees this occurring to do the same.

ckldslvboy said:
The spam posts are getting to the point where they are almost unbearable....isn't there any way the moderator could enable a few regulars to be able to delete these posts so that they don't clog up the board?

If Zagg was a moderator I bet we'd have zero spam. It feels like moderators check on the site once a month.

I don't imagine that it will do any good to bring up this subject again, but the spam posts are making it more and more difficult to use the forums. I wonder whether the recent increase in the amount of spam is related to the drop in usage.

as i've said before, it amazes me that anyone would pay for advertising on a site with all this motherfucking spam.

I can't imagine that anyone thinks that this is effective, but it goes on and is getting worse and is really starting to interfere with using the site.

jockboy said:
as i've said before, it amazes me that anyone would pay for advertising on a site with all this motherfucking spam.

small_whiteguy said:
ckldslvboy said:

If Zagg was a moderator I bet we'd have zero spam. It feels like moderators check on the site once a month.

I think Zagg will make a great Moderator. Mr.NW can remain Admin if he's too busy to visit the site and maintain it regularly.

Zagg for Mod please!

I used to do that, too, Misty, until it became clear that no one was listening. The Admin hasn't been paying much attention to the site recently. Until he does, it looks as if we'll just have to deal with the spam.

mistyblack said:
Zagg said:
There's nothing we can do about it, but we can complain.

I always mark them as spam, and send them in.. Not sure if it helps...lol

NW seems to be turning into a bulletin board for dating sites to advertise.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back