something different

vera

just spent the evening talking and playing with a black male friend and found out something I had never considered or given much thought to.. He tells me that as a ni**er, he is sometimes intriqued by the idea of serving white men as in days of old.. that it's somehow his place or duty to suck a white dick... He's ashamed by it but by the same token aroused by the notion... Many men seem to need humiliation with their sex and for him, kissing white feet and sucking white dick is the ultimate humiliation..... Has anyone here ever encountered such an expression of desire before? It's a new one on me... I'm a little perplexed by it all.

Am I surprised? Not really. Not every black person wants to be dominating whites and not every white guy/girl a sub to blacks. But we seldom here about those cases, never mind talk about it on IR forums, because sub blacks/domme whites isn't considered pc.

Yes, the word for it is race play I believe. It's just most IR sites are white cukcolds domain.

I don't see any reason this would be different for any race. It's just social and cultural stigmas and circumstances result in different kinks.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back