Some IR Captions From Me

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Link RemovedLink Removed

Great model. Great pic. And great reminder that just because a woman's over 40, it doesn't mean she's too old for niggah dick. In fact, she's probably at that stage in life when she's best able to enjoy niggah dick. So do whatever you can to get your grandmother to try a big, black cock. She'll thank you for it for the rest of her life.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Link Removed

I love the White Guilt and Reparations Act of 2012 theme. I love the concept of a post war/post apocalypse world in which it has become the norm for whites to serve blacks maybe not as slaves but at least as servants. In this fantasy world blacks would definitely hold a higher status in society. But how much does this fantasy paralell reality? 150 years ago blacks were slaves. Then feelings of white guilt helped to bring about their freedom. But then some whites enacted Jim Crow laws and segregation. But then white guilt contributed to getting rid of that. Then the sexual revolution came and it was revealed that many African American males have huge penises. Then white women overwhelmed by white guilt and priviledge decided that they should suck on these huge African American penises. In 2008 the people voted in the first African American president. He upsets lots of uptight white folks with his policies but especially with the fact that he's black. Right now my wife and kids are out of town and I have had a few drinks and a sleeping pill that mAkes me trip out and I am watching a wonderful film entitled, Watching My Hot Wife Fuck Blackzilla. I am super horny and Shane Diesels cock is so fucking big and beautiful it's just amazing. I imagine Obama's dick looking like that.

Some caps Ive been working on. Been a while since I posted any.

Attachments

• cheating.jpg
    cheating.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 98
  • choices.jpg
    choices.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 83
  • choosing.jpg
    choosing.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 107

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement