Size

Just the other day,completely out of the blue, my wife asked me how long my dick was. I know she has fucked other black men but she doesn't know (at least I don't think she knows that I know) that I know it. I kept pushing her on why she wants to measure me dick and she says she is just wanting to know how big it is. Its a little unnerving that she wants to measure cause then she will know how small I really am.

I suppose that you could consider yourself lucky that she still has any interest in your dick.

Four inches. And she laughed a little and said how surprised she was that I was so small. She said don't worry, its not the size but what you do with it. Not sure how to take it since I have been having trouble getting it up.

You should keep mentioning that you know you are on the small side and mention that there are bigger ones out there -especially black - then buy her a big black dildo to emphasis teh point

My girlfriend recently heard about the toilet paper test, it was brought up in another thread. She made me try it, even though she knows i'm small, and I'm not long enough to make it all the way through the tube plus there is space around my dick. She just laughed at me, it was so humiliating and such a turn on. She's fucked black guys in the past and I know they were ALOT bigger than me (she mentioned it one time when I was squirming around in her and I came way to early). I don't really get why she's with me but I figure she'll start fucking blacks again. I hope so at least.

Becontree, I like your idea a lot. I wanna get a big black dildo for my GF for christmas.

reclaw33:

I always like hearing about how others approach introducing their wife to the idea of having sex with black men. The black dildo seems to be a pretty common technique. I tried it last Christmas & I guess my recommendation is don't go overboard. I got one advertised as 8" and I think it was a little too much too soon. Even though she knows I have an IR fantasy, & she has admitted an attraction herself, her first reaction was that it was just way too big & intimidating. It was a thrill when she opened it. I was pretty emabarassed & there was kind of an awkward pause, her wondering is this a joke or am I really expected to let him watch me use this thing? She has a plain little white plastic vibrator that she has used in front of me but only after I've gotten off and haven't satisfied her. We have only used the black dildo a few times and she is still uncomfortable, both with me watching & with the size. However, I think it has reinforced her recognizing my interest is in "her" being with a black man not just some random IR video. It does seem like she has started to consider the idea as more than a fantasy lately based on some of her comments & insinuations. Hope things work out for you & please let us know how things go.

^ Yeah, smolder. I was thinking exactly that. I got her a black butt plug a while back (not a big one since she's never done anal) but a starter and even with that, it was all thrill when first opened but actually using it has not been the same. I imagine its the same with a big dildo. I guess it'd be different if it was a real BBC

So did you end up getting her anything for Christmas? Maybe an average sized realistic black vibrator? Since you acknowledge you are small it would still provide something for comparison & get her thinking about the other black men she has had sex with. My wife has even commented she prefers a vibrator & seems more comfortable using one if I haven't done a good enough job. Good luck.

Size matters, so too charisma. And white women desire more from men, which is why Black is what they need.

I'll make this as short as possible. I was my wifes 1st and only when we married. After 2 kids I decided she need to enjoy what she didn't get to do and enjoy other cocks, After 6 or 7 white guys we both relized that I was more hung than most white guys. So I decided to introduce her to black dick and its been fun ever since so yes size matters

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back