Size of the Black Cock

dontknowhow89

We all know that even though most white guys have tiny dicks, their are a few big white guys. I've been told that even though most black men are huge, their are some small ones. However, I've never seen a small bbc. Smallest ever was like 7 inches. If one exists then please post it.

dontknowhow89 said:
We all know that even though most white guys have tiny dicks, their are a few big white guys. I've been told that even though most black men are huge, their are some small ones. However, I've never seen a small bbc. Smallest ever was like 7 inches. If one exists then please post it.

If it is small, its not a bbc. So its not strange u havent seen any small bbcs.

To be fair, there are a few white bois out there with above average equipment, but as I've said time and time again, it's not just about size it's also about confidence and attitude.
You can put a child behind the wheel of a Ferrari but it doesn't mean he can drive . . . . and I like to be driven hard, thank you very much.
I have also heard rumours about Black guys with medium sized cocks (mostly from white bois).
I regard these rumours with the same attitude as UFOs and Bigfoot.
No one has actually seen one . . . .

Dont worry about the small ones or if theyre out there just stick to being good little sluts for the big ones

I have seen some huge white cocks before, they certainly do exist without question. But unfortunately for us white boys, I have never ever heard of one single instance of a small black cock. I don't think they exist. Us small penised white boys are just shit out of luck. :-[

I think it's something like this: let's say that I'm standing as part of a group of 20 naked white boys. Oh and we are all hot. 1 of us would be huge (10 or more inches), 2 or 3 others would be in the 8-9 inch range, 3 or 4 would be in the 7-8 inch range, 4 or 5 would be average (5 to 6 inches) and the rest would be smaller. If 20 naked black guys walked up to us, of them: 4 or 5 would be huge (10 inches or more), 7 or 8 would be 8-10 inches, there might be 1 that's only 6 inches, and the rest would be 7-8 inches. I believe that when you average it all out realistically they do have us beat. I have beento enough nudist resorts to come to terms with this.

i don t know if is a mite or not ,,,,,but almost all black mens have big cocks , or thick ,,,,,,and in the work was much more white mens , of black ,,,and some many white mens are so small ,,,,,and some only a few have great dicks ,,,is a true ,,,,only i talk ,,,for my experiences ,,,,kisses to all black mens only jejejjeje ;D

Slave0666 said:
... I have never ever heard of one single instance of a small black cock. I don't think they exist. :-[

Statistically there is little difference between Blacks and whites. If you look at the gay sites you will find lots of pictures of Black Men with average and smaller cocks, just like the white males have. You will also find lots of pictures with white males that have larger than average dicks.

The unfortunate thing about posts like these is that is does a major disservice to the Black Men who are not hung like horses, which happens to be the majority of them. Is the size of his cock the only reason a Black Man should be admired? What about all those with less than 10 inches? How about only 9? 8?

What if he isn't beer can thick? Not worth taking to bed?

Shouldn't a Black Man with 5 1/2 x 4 1/2" that fucks like James Brown could dance be given the same respect?

If my Wife met a Black Man with a cock smaller than mine (6 3/4 x 5 1/2), enjoyed his company and his style of pleasuring Her should I think him less a Cocksman than one of his 10" brothers?

This may come as a surprise to you, but not all women enjoy feeling like they're giving birth every time they have sex. My Wife finds my dick uncomfortable in certain positions, (luckily She hasn't mentioned having it reduced. ;) ), especially if I take too long to cum. She's more the kind of woman who appreciates how She is being done more than how big it is. She wants someone that knows how to hit all the right spots and play them like the fine instrument She is, not someone that just bangs the drum loud.

It would be nice to see the emphasis put on Black Cock instead of BBC, because they are all good in their own way.

will

willsrvu said:
Slave0666 said:
... I have never ever heard of one single instance of a small black cock. I don't think they exist. :-[

Statistically there is little difference between Blacks and whites. If you look at the gay sites you will find lots of pictures of Black Men with average and smaller cocks, just like the white males have. You will also find lots of pictures with white males that have larger than average dicks.

The unfortunate thing about posts like these is that is does a major disservice to the Black Men who are not hung like horses, which happens to be the majority of them. Is the size of his cock the only reason a Black Man should be admired?

that's just what it seems like to me. When I go to the nudist resort I feel like most of the other white guys are huge next to me also. I get off on thinking that black guys are all hung. That's my fantasy.

Some women seem to be all about dick size. But I think the majority are much more concerned about how the tool is used, and the entire sexual experience from pick-up to postcoital smoke, than they are in the size of the organ.

willsrvu said:
Slave0666 said:

The unfortunate thing about posts like these is that is does a major disservice to the Black Men who are not hung like horses, which happens to be the majority of them. Is the size of his cock the only reason a Black Man should be admired? What about all those with less than 10 inches? How about only 9? 8?

What if he isn't beer can thick? Not worth taking to bed?

Shouldn't a Black Man with 5 1/2 x 4 1/2" that fucks like James Brown could dance be given the same respect?

If my Wife met a Black Man with a cock smaller than mine (6 3/4 x 5 1/2), enjoyed his company and his style of pleasuring Her should I think him less a Cocksman than one of his 10" brothers?

This may come as a surprise to you, but not all women enjoy feeling like they're giving birth every time they have sex. My Wife finds my dick uncomfortable in certain positions, (luckily She hasn't mentioned having it reduced. ;) ), especially if I take too long to cum. She's more the kind of woman who appreciates how She is being done more than how big it is. She wants someone that knows how to hit all the right spots and play them like the fine instrument She is, not someone that just bangs the drum loud.

It would be nice to see the emphasis put on Black Cock instead of BBC, because they are all good in their own way.

will

Zagg said:
Some women seem to be all about dick size. But I think the majority are much more concerned about how the tool is used, and the entire sexual experience from pick-up to postcoital smoke, than they are in the size of the organ.

I know, I think it's just that I'm obsessed with size. I love big cocks, even some white ones.

Big cocks are nice, and certainly there are big white cocks out there. But I think attitude is what gives the edge to the niggers. It's one thing to be well endowed but it's important to bring to the bedroom aggressiveness, attitude, and a portion of meanness and nastiness. A big black commanding the trist, and demanding outcome, is important.

dontknowhow89 said:

I've seen a lot smaller than 7", but I've been too busy with them, to bother taking pictures. Remember, the real sex gland is the brain.

Well put, Vera. Thanks.

vera said:
Big cocks are nice, and certainly there are big white cocks out there. But I think attitude is what gives the edge to the niggers. It's one thing to be well endowed but it's important to bring to the bedroom aggressiveness, attitude, and a portion of meanness and nastiness. A big black commanding the trist, and demanding outcome, is important.

His brain and yours, I should think. Thanks, Misty

mistyblack said:
dontknowhow89 said:

I've seen a lot smaller than 7", but I've been too busy with them, to bother taking pictures. Remember, the real sex gland is the brain.

Wait you cant discuss big dick niggers without....well, a big dick black chiming in. All of the girlfriends I have had just saw the size of my dick as something of a bonus; they are initially interested in my looks, intelligence, money making ability......lol, etc. Have had few complaints while I'm fucking a chick. I do sometimes get complaints of soreness after the fact though. So you can imagine that I rarely get to pound a chick real good and anal is a once a decade experience.

So, on the whole, would you rather it be a bit smaller?

sonasty said:
Wait you cant discuss big dick niggers without....well, a big dick black chiming in. All of the girlfriends I have had just saw the size of my dick as something of a bonus; they are initially interested in my looks, intelligence, money making ability......lol, etc. Have had few complaints while I'm fucking a chick. I do sometimes get complaints of soreness after the fact though. So you can imagine that I rarely get to pound a chick real good and anal is a once a decade experience.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back