SISSY SUBMITS HIMSELF TO BLACK MASTERS

I am a very shy, insecure 25 yr old white boy from the south...and as far back as I can remember I've had this fantasy I am obsessed with, in which i am a subservient slave for Black Men, Also I have a fantasy involving cuckolding, where I take my gf and offer her to a Black Bull for his pleasure...i want to be held down, and f...d to watch...f...d to clean up after he has used my gf and filled her with his massive load...also fantasies about being feminine, wearing womens underwear and stockings, fantasize about being a woman and being used...it also makes me drool when i think of being f...d into becoming a shemale, and chastity, i love the idea of being controlled, not being allowed to have an orgasm, being gagged, tied up, gang banged, exploited, publically humiliated, and overall being a totally submissive and obediant sissy slave who desires nothing more than to serve and worship any and all BBC...It's MY DUTY TO PLEDGE MY OBIDEANCE AND DEVOTION TO MY BLACK DADDY, AND I AM TO OBEY HIS EVERY DESIRE...I AM TO ONLY CUM WHEN HE IS INSIDE OF ME, I AM ONLY ALLOWED TO REMOVE MY SISSY CLITTY FROM IT'S CHASTITY CAGE WHEN MASTER ALLOWS ME...I AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLEASURE MYSELF UNLESS IT'S FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF MY DADDY...I WILL BEG TO BE PIMPED, AND DEGRADED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PLEASING BBC AND RECEIVING HIS WARM JUICY, STICKY LOAD WHEREVER MY BLACK MASTER SHOULD CHOOSE...I AM URS IF YOU WANT IT...SO IF YOU ARE A BULL AND YOU WANT TO BREED A VIRGIN WHITE ASS...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back