Sissy bois dominated by black men

Here's three new ones, plus two more at www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks for reading these and please leave a comment if you like this thread

While the captions are entertaining, I can't help but wonder that with all the images of real TG/TS/sissy males available, why you use pictures of genetic women. I think these would be considerably more fun to read if accompanied by photos of real sissies with their cute little clitties peaking out from under their skirts or panties.

Just saying...
will

willsrvu said:
While the captions are entertaining, I can't help but wonder that with all the images of real TG/TS/sissy males available, why you use pictures of genetic women. I think these would be considerably more fun to read if accompanied by photos of real sissies with their cute little clitties peaking out from under their skirts or panties.

Just saying...
will

Will is right. The girls are pretty, but if you want to drive home the truth, show how far us pretty sissies are willing to go!

This stuff is really hot.....thanks for posting it......it's haunting my dreams.... :p

Yeah so I know it's been FOREVER since I posted. It's been kind of a mixture of reasons. Mainly a computer crash that stalled me, I lost the version of photoshop I had and loved and had to get a new one and didn't like any of the versions I "bought" online. The other reason, and probably the main reason, is I just wasn't feeling very creative. I would have quick flashes of a caption I wanted to write but just couldn't get myself to do it.
Anyway, two things pulled me out of my funk. The first would be the constant, DAILY, updates by the amazing Nikki J who does captions for two different awesome blogs feminizationstation.blogspot.com and omarbelluniverse.blogspot.com seriously check them out) that involve WAY more artistic talent than mine. It boggled my mind and made me stop feeling lazy.
The second thing was the two emails I got asking for more. I only do this, and I assume most captioners who have blogs would say the same, because of the feedback - and it's pretty sparse. Comments are few and far between and that's what we feed off of. I realize this isn't high art and I doubt that's what anyone looks at my caps for. I have dirty thoughts that I type out and I hope that other people will enjoy them and let me know what they think. So thanks to the people who respond with comments. It's pretty cool of you.
Ok, I'm done rambling.
THE END.

Here's three new ones, plus two more at www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Enjoy and post comments!

Here's three new ones, plus two more at www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com Enjoy and post comments!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back