She is hooked but......

watcher1st

well as i told you my hadd her first black cock 2 weeks before our 40 anni. she did him again one week later . she has done 3 times in 3 and a half weeks . i need now to get her to do a second guy to get her hooked on black cock and not just hooked on this guy. tell me how i get her to move on to the next guy?

Well I would just let it ride and give her time and space.
It's important to voice your support and tell her that this is what you want.
Go shopping with her for new lingerie, pick out a set and mention that this would drive her boyfriend crazy.

Take it from me, or any girl on this site, that once she has experienced superior sex then it's hard if not impossible to give it up.
By the same reason, I hope you realize that there will be no stopping her now.
Not that you should be thinking of stopping her anyway.
Be content that you will be a willing and supportive partner in her discovering her true sexuality.

Black sexxing is like a drug, highly addictive and once a girl is hooked then that's it.
Trust me from someone who knows ;)

watcher1st said:
well as i told you my hadd her first black cock 2 weeks before our 40 anni. she did him again one week later . she has done 3 times in 3 and a half weeks . i need now to get her to do a second guy to get her hooked on black cock and not just hooked on this guy. tell me how i get her to move on to the next guy?

Sounds like you have a great thing going on, don't ruin it! It sounds like your wife is having a fabulous time, no harm/no foul. You should be stoked; you are living the dream!!!

watcher1st said:

You don't. It's her decision as to who she fucks, the only choice you had was in giving her your blessing to do it.

Women are different from men in that they need a certain level of comfort to have sex with a guy, whereas we will pretty much bang anything that moves (and a few things that don't) when the urge strikes.

If your concern is that she may leave you for her Black lover the ONLY thing you can do is make sure she would never want to by making yourself indispensable to her happiness.

If you become the perfect white husband that devotes himself to his wife's happiness, should she ever be faced to make a choice, why would she want to leave someone that supports her, does windows and not only lets her fuck who she wants, but encourages her to enjoy it, in exchange for someone that may be great in bed, but who will most likely try to make her do the dishes and limit her access to whatever dicks she wants?

will

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back