Shane Diesel is coming over today

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
That makes me a happy girl. My ass hole could use a good stretching! I'll post some pics later (If I'm not to warn out)

Kayla Kleevage said:
That makes me a happy girl. My ass hole could use a good stretching! I'll post some pics later (If I'm not to warn out)
:-*

Ok here are a few pics from when Shane came over the other day. For some reason he was pretty rough with me and fucked me like a rag doll. He shoved his whole cock down my throat and made me hold my breath till I choked and almost passed out. Then he abused my ass hole for a long time before he finally grunted his load in my anus. It's so nice to have a black daddy like Shane to make me feel like a sexually satisfied black whore.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Wonderful! Kayla, thank you so much.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Kayla Kleevage said:
:-*

Ok here are a few pics from when Shane came over the other day. For some reason he was pretty rough with me and fucked me like a rag doll. He shoved his whole cock down my throat and made me hold my breath till I choked and almost passed out. Then he abused my ass hole for a long time before he finally grunted his load in my anus. It's so nice to have a black daddy like Shane to make me feel like a sexually satisfied black whore.

on twitter, shane asked his followers to let him know if they wanted him to blast kayla in the face or to "creampie her ass."

don't know how others voted, but i voted for the creampie. i also told shane to fuck kayla hard and furious, and to treat her like a whore. (kayla, i knew u'd be happy with that ;)

so, it was great to hear from kayla that shane was rough with her and fucked her like a rag doll, and that he filled up her hot ass.

These two instantly stiffened my wee wee. Kayla reminds me of a friend of my wife's that I would live to see in this situation so there will definitely be some stroking later on. Keep up the good work Kayla!!

Kayla Kleevage said:
Link Removed

Link Removed

Love the panties! So hot! I wish more women would wear BBC clothing, especially in cuck scenes.

heard from shane --

he told me he went to a BBC party earlier in the week with other niggers and dumped his load in the pussy of 3 married white women....said they were all sluts and the talk was nasty.

he said the best part was when one of the bitches would yell, "i want a black baby" while all their husbands stood around with rockhard dicks.

I sure would like to get invited to a party like that.

jockboy said:
heard from shane --

he told me he went to a BBC party earlier in the week with other niggers and dumped his load in the pussy of 3 married white women....said they were all sluts and the talk was nasty.

he said the best part was when one of the bitches would yell, "i want a black baby" while all their husbands stood around with rockhard dicks.

And all us whiteboys here at NW will be the godfathers.

Kayla Kleevage said:
jockboy said:
heard from shane --

If anyone is gonna have Shane's black baby it's gonna be me!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back