Shane Diesel fucked me up the ass...again!

Kayla Kleevage

Cumbag for super hung black men.
Link Removed
:) Thats alot of big black cock to take in my ass but I know how much Shane enjoys it so I let him have his way with me.

You look so good with his dick in your mouth.

Kayla Kleevage said:
:) Thats alot of big black cock to take in my ass but I know how much Shane enjoys it so I let him have his way with me.

I have to admit, I haven't really been much of a Kayla Kleevage fan, but the fact that you can take Shane Diesel's cock in your ass..... I'm impressed and humbled in your presence. :)

Thanks Zagg and Submission52. You can see by the pics that Shane has a really fat cock. When we first started having sex I couldn't take him all the way to the balls. He has told me that not many girls can take him up the ass. As you guys know he has fucked alot of white girls and he says that only about 10 of us can handle him. So yes I'm kinda proud of that. (Although sometimes I get jealous when I see him fucking all those young teenage girls!) :)
Link Removed

Shane does have quite a tool all right, Kayla. I do love to see him bang all those sweet young white girls and make them call him "black". But I can't say that I've ever seen a woman who looked hotter with him than you do.

Hey Kayla

Would love to have been the cameraman on that shoot !!

I absolutely adore white girls who can take black cocks that size
balls deep up the ass.

It gives me a real hard on to think about you sitting on my face
after Shanes emptied the entire contents of his balls inside your
ass, and deciding to use this dumb young white guys mouth to
unload every last thick steaming drop in to.

Great work, keep it up ( so to speak )

Scooby-snax ..... a serious Kayla & BBC fan ...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back