SEXY WHITE CHICKS

I think there are a few. I hope they're enjoying those legs as much as I am. They might even have a chance to bang her.

IRSlut said:
are there really any black guys on this board?

Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

I am not a blonde bimbo type of guy but don't get me wrong I would hit any of them. However the brunette in the brown dress on the second page does it for me. She is the typical demure brown haired woman that can handle a foot of black cock and ask for more. This has been a great post. Thanks

rock

Here are sum hot bitches for the group...

Attachments

• tumblr_mece828caW1r1nenmo1_1280 (1).jpg
    tumblr_mece828caW1r1nenmo1_1280 (1).jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 124
  • tumblr_me4lmt27E01qbn0f7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_me4lmt27E01qbn0f7o1_1280.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 161
  • tumblr_ma4xh2RO8N1rqb1gio1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ma4xh2RO8N1rqb1gio1_1280.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 96
i LOVE this thread! it makes my little sissy dickie twitch knowing that some superior Black God is going to taking these Females at His whim and not only thoroughly stretch out each hole, but also give these girls exactly what they've been craving their entire lives: a real Cock!

damn i love me some blonde bitches....they really know how to take care of a black's dick...word up...holla at me, snowbunnies...

Looks like she forgot her pantyhose. Maybe her panties too. Wait a minute...... I resemble that remark! Summertime is the time to go hoseless and pantyless. Very liberating and exciting.

Attachments

• maria-extra-pokies-02.jpg
    maria-extra-pokies-02.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 129
  • maria-extra-pokies-06.jpg
    maria-extra-pokies-06.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 139
  • maria-extra-pokies-07.jpg
    maria-extra-pokies-07.jpg
    735.7 KB · Views: 154
mrscondo said:
Looks like she forgot her pantyhose. Maybe her panties too. Wait a minute...... I resemble that remark! Summertime is the time to go hoseless and pantyless. Very liberating and exciting.

WOW!!! No panties you think?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back