sex in school

whiteladyboy

i wonder how many of the students these hot white teachers had sex with were black? one thing that is obvious from all of this is that all of these women were white, married and not getting any sexual attention at home. so what was it that attracted her to a 13 or 14 year old boy? i can only fantasize that these boys were treating these women more like men than there husbands were. most likely by showing off how much bigger and thicker black cock is and once it gets into your head the only thing you can do is find one to worship. thats why they all keep comming back.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/kelly-k-miller-aurora-hig_n_985813.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Ccompaq-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%7C100011#s369281&title=Debra_Lafave_Pleads

I've seen a number of reports on this sort of thing. Whenever the race of the student has been mentioned, he has been black. Blacks mature sexually earlier than whites. A black male of that age is probably as sexually competent as her husband and perhaps more so. In my view, it's a shame that these women are being punished.

i wonder what a story like this does to the lilly white boys in the school? or the girls knowing what a sexy mature woman chooses the biggest blackest boy in school?

It's the way the world is now. The earlier that young people learn it, the better, I should think.

whiteladyboy said:
i wonder what a story like this does to the lilly white boys in the school? or the girls knowing what a sexy mature woman chooses the biggest blackest boy in school?

I have been out of high school for a little more than 2 years and although I don't know for a fact that any of my female teachers were involved with a student but there were several romors about it. In every case the student was black and the female teacher was one of the younger ones, under 30 and white. You could almost feel the sexual tension between some of them. On the otherhand I do know for a definite fact that there was a black male teacher that DID fuck several girls in the school, I wasn't one of them because I had a gorgeous black boyfriend who I thought I was in love with!! lol I happen to be friends with 3 of the girls that the teacher fucked. He was gorgeous too btw!

I hate to post them here withour their permssion...I probrably have a pic of a couple of them.

I know this is like a religion for some of you, but the one kid they show in the photos of the OP's link isn't even black. Non-white, yes, but not black.

the one kid is vili the father of mary laternouxs kids. he gave her dick so good at 13 years old that she divorced her husband and kept going back to vili even violating parole to do so. he totally owns her.

That was the Mary Kay Le Tourneau case. The guy is Hawaiian. You're going to get the entire distribution of ethnicities in case like these, as in all forms of human behavior. I've been following these cases for some time (although not with scientific precision). In most reports, the ethnicity of the male wasn't given. In the majority of cases where it was, the male was black.

Goosestep said:
I know this is like a religion for some of you, but the one kid they show in the photos of the OP's link isn't even black. Non-white, yes, but not black.

I went to a school where in my year there were only two black boys/men and they totally ruled our year. Both had lost their virginity early and were fucking girls a few years higher than them. The only thing I never knew them doing was fuck a teacher.

We whiteboys all knew if we got a girl it was because they didn't want them.

whiteladyboy said:

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back