Self contributions

E

EH1988

I am totally new at being open and sexual, but I figure one of my first steps towards being a black slut is to share myself. I hope I am worthy of black man's use.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Except for we white boys who get incredibly aroused by white women who love black men.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Some men are going to be very happy. Some white boys are going to be very bummed. Welcome aboard.

Zagg said:
Except for we white boys who get incredibly aroused by white women who love black men.

nevercanthinkof1 said:
Some men are going to be very happy. Some white boys are going to be very bummed. Welcome aboard.

What, ME get aroused seeing a delectable sweet thang like EH on her knees getting plowed by Black dicks at both eends attt tthththe sssssaamme t t time ann d sseeeeeing hheeerrrr...... sssuuuuuccckkkk aannnddd ssswwwwwaaalllloooowwww aaalllll tthththatt ccccuuummmmm ....... ooohhhh oooohhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Nope, wouldn't phase me AT ALL! ;D
will

You're a stronger man than I am, then, will, because I'll be stroking off so furiously I'll rub my dick raw.

willsrvu said:
Zagg said:

nevercanthinkof1 said:

What, ME get aroused seeing a delectable sweet thang like EH on her knees getting plowed by Black dicks at both eends attt tthththe sssssaamme t t time ann d sseeeeeing hheeerrrr...... sssuuuuuccckkkk aannnddd ssswwwwwaaalllloooowwww aaalllll tthththatt ccccuuummmmm ....... ooohhhh oooohhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

will

EH1988 said:
I am totally new at being open and sexual, but I figure one of my first steps towards being a black slut is to share myself. I hope I am worthy of black man's use.

EH,
If you can't find a Black Man that thinks you are worthy of using for his pleasure, I know at least one white boy that would gladly dip himself in a vat of permanent Black Magic Marker ink and strap on whatever size Black dildo you want and then, after you've had enough of that, do what a white boy is best at with his tongue.

Some how I don't think I'll need to worry about where to get enough Magic Marker ink. ;)

will

Zagg!!!! ID Glide in the mega size bottles on sale at O.com ( the big O or whatever they call themselves). You need to protect that thang! ;D
will

Zagg said:
You're a stronger man than I am, then, will, because I'll be stroking off so furiously I'll rub my dick raw.

willsrvu said:
Zagg said:

nevercanthinkof1 said:

will

Thanks, will.

willsrvu said:
Zagg!!!! ID Glide in the mega size bottles on sale at O.com ( the big O or whatever they call themselves). You need to protect that thang! ;D
will

Nice tits... Love to see that lower half of yours. Especially your ass

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back