say hello

Hi my name is Blake. I'm Norwegian/African American and currently go to College in Chicago and am 20 years old :) have a decent sized tool to work with as well ;D

Zagg here from Chicago suburbs. Glad to see an NW site back. Hope to see some of my old friends.

Hi everyone! New white sissy boi here totally in love with big black dicks. Would really like to make some new white boi friends to talk about black stud worship with. Maybe there are some niggas here who would like to help me get my gf blacked again also?

Nice to see another Chicagoan here.

scand said:
Hi my name is Blake. I'm Norwegian/African American and currently go to College in Chicago and am 20 years old :) have a decent sized tool to work with as well ;D

Hi all,

New to here, have been dreaming about big black cocks for ages. Hope to find one someday
I am a slutty male from Holland

Glad to see that you're back NW. Missed the site a lot. I'm just glad that the site showed up on the search I did tonite trying to find it. I hope a lot of the others from the previous site will find it, too. Welcome back!

Hi all. New white boi here to get my gf together with all the big black dick she can handle and hopefully make some new white sissy friends!

Hello!
I'm Franka (25) from Germany.
Can some1 explain what happend 2 the old board?

I wish Mr N.W would leave a post explaining it but this is what I heard - the old board started getting underage pic posts from a member. When seen they were removed but in the mean time there were complaints to the host and old Nworship got shutdown.

Thanks, Hephaestus.

Hephaestus said:
I wish Mr N.W would leave a post explaining it but this is what I heard - the old board started getting underage pic posts from a member. When seen they were removed but in the mean time there were complaints to the host and old Nworship got shutdown.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back