Saw the hottest thing today.

Craves_IR

I was going to a local mall to buy something earlier this after noon and saw the hottest thing. Behind the building near the back entrance there was this young black guy and young white girl making out. But it didn't stop there. He had his hand down her shorts pulling up the edge of her thong and she was rubbing hit crotch. On top of that she had pretty big boobs in a low cut shirt(we can all hope it was to attract more blacks :p ) I couldn't stare too long but damn I wanted to.

Well sometimes it is a rarity I agree. But not in the area I was in :p Weekends around here all the young girls come out with their black boyfriends its crazy. Just the perfect place for a perv like me lol.

Again I'll say, "lucky you". No place around here like that that I know of.

Craves_IR said:
Well sometimes it is a rarity I agree. But not in the area I was in :p Weekends around here all the young girls come out with their black boyfriends its crazy. Just the perfect place for a perv like me lol.

I would have snuck closer to watch and pulled out my little white penis to jerkoff. In real life I have not seen a BLACK MAN use a white woman for his pleasure, sure do want to.

lil hubby

Craves_IR said:

I live in an area with a lot of other coeds, both college and high school. Even most of the younger girls live with mothers only, it appears. Very few men actually live around here. But on weekends, it's full of Black Men. OK, some white guys too. But several times I have seen white girls getting laid, by Black Men, who seem to either forgot to shut their blinds, or purposely left them open. Also last summer, several on the grass at night. It's been too cold and wet this spring, but I have hopes for this summer. I met one red headed girl at the laundromat, whom I had seen giving a BBC a blowjob. When I mentioned it, she just laughed and said that she liked people watching. Since then we've gone bar hopping several times. She's crazier than I am...lol. And I don't think you're a perv, or I must be also...

mmmm, I love seeing the white girls at the mall with blacks too.... their bold wild lipsticks, the sexy clothes, all of it.

Sounds like a place I'd love to visit! What city is this?

mistyblack said:
Craves_IR said:

I live in an area with a lot of other coeds, both college and high school. Even most of the younger girls live with mothers only, it appears. Very few men actually live around here. But on weekends, it's full of Black Men. OK, some white guys too. But several times I have seen white girls getting laid, by Black Men, who seem to either forgot to shut their blinds, or purposely left them open. Also last summer, several on the grass at night. It's been too cold and wet this spring, but I have hopes for this summer. I met one red headed girl at the laundromat, whom I had seen giving a BBC a blowjob. When I mentioned it, she just laughed and said that she liked people watching. Since then we've gone bar hopping several times. She's crazier than I am...lol. And I don't think you're a perv, or I must be also...

Its not all that uncommon at all for me to see young white girls with black men or even making out (especially at the beach or around the club areas) but it usually doesnt go much farther than making out in public. It is pretty common to see white girls 'getting after it' in club parking lots and back seats of cars at night in these same areas. Ocasionally it will even draw a crowd..been there done that!! ;D

bethh213 said:
Its not all that uncommon at all for me to see young white girls with black men or even making out (especially at the beach or around the club areas) but it usually doesnt go much farther than making out in public. It is pretty common to see white girls 'getting after it' in club parking lots and back seats of cars at night in these same areas. Ocasionally it will even draw a crowd..been there done that!! ;D

Thank god this does seem to be more common in many but not all places in the US ... I have seen mild making out in different places across the country.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back