Roughed Up

Realist

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Does anybody have any videos available for download where the black man is slapping the white girl around a bit, or spitting on her and calling her names? If you do I would greatly appreciate the link being posted. Thanks.

Link Removed

This is quite good. The white whore turns up, she's not the best looking but the black guys get to work on her and they verbally abuse her, calling her white slut, white whore etc.

This clips are very hardcore! Gangbangs (only blacks ofcourse ;D ), face slapping, spitting, ass spanking, hair pulling, ass eating and a lot of interracial dirty talk if you can understand French (I can, lol)

I really like this videos,!

Link Removed

Link Removed

If you enjoy seeing women being tortured like this then you simply have to be
sick in the head.

If any guy black or white treated any women I know in this way they would simply
dissappear ... These guys are scum, and should be treated as such, preferably with
a bullet straight to the temple.

scooby-snax said:
sick in the head.

If any guy black or white treated any women I know in this way they would simply
dissappear ... These guys are scum, and should be treated as such, preferably with

Some guys just don't get it. It's not about YOU or what YOU want. It's about the woman and what SHE wants. If she doesn't like it, then that's one thing. But if she actually DOES like it, then give her what SHE wants so that she will be happy.

Now, I looked at this and noticed I didn't see her tryin' to get up off of them black dicks even one time. Even when she was gettin' the butt hole scoped out GOOD. As a matter of fact, when she was gettin' her holes pile drived I could distinctly hear her saying, "OUI, OUI, OUI!!!" Or YES!

Maybe no woman you know would want this (or so you believe!). Fine. But some women DO want to be gang-banged by a bunch of roughneck, blue-black niggas . . . or at least they have fantasies about it (but they won't go through with it though) . . . just like in the clip. If she likes it and isn't actually being hurt, live and let live. Save the bullets for somebody else. Them niggas ain't doing jack shit to that white bitch that she don't want done to her white flesh ::)

scooby-snax said:
sick in the head.

You obviously watched it. And one wonders why you are on a forum such as this if you don't like this sort of thing? pathetic attempt at trolling, D-.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back