Reigning in the New Year (Sexually)

tomascini

It bites me with sadness that I'm not in the U.S., to see the dawn of 2012. I know I will be there for next year though. Had I been there right now, I could sure think up a lot of ways of getting the year started sexually enough.

What would be your preferred choice of opening the New Year in sexual style for the wife?

Would you love watching her partake in an orgy... A Gangbang? Spending quality with her black lover...

What else?

Both of us be naked on a white fur rug in front of a crackling fire. Chilled champagne and strawberries. As the evening progresses to the new year our bodies entwined, my desires are to provide you with the most erotic adventures you can think of. You, as always will be my Master to serve.

I saw the New Year in airtight on black dick, with one in each hand too

Third year in a row ;D

Happy New Year to everyone on Niggerworship! x

It was crazy and from the looks of things got even crazier.

I am still cleaning up(the house). I got home home at 8AM today to find the 4 of them all passed out. However I think I figured out why my wife wanted me out of the house at 11pm and that brings up issues...

The new leather couches and mattress protectors held up. The hot tub will need to be drained and cleaned, I am tossing the computer chair and I still don't have an answer on what the stains on the bedroom ceiling are.

mrscondo said:
Both of us be naked on a white fur rug in front of a crackling fire. Chilled champagne and strawberries. As the evening progresses to the new year our bodies entwined, my desires are to provide you with the most erotic adventures you can think of. You, as always will be my Master to serve.

Damn, girl! That's just the sort of New Year's eve party I crave for.

I think you would rip me in two! But what a way to go!!!!!! :D ;D 8)

A White Girls New Year's Eve Celebration

A friend sent this to me recently. I'm posting it here because EVERYTHING that this white girl talks about in the clip . . . I saw EVERY last bit of it in da club on New Year's Eve! No lie. That's why this was so funny to me! I mean I saw it ALL (well not the puke 'n poo in the bathroom . . . quite happy to pass on that!). But pretty much everything else . . . the screaming when friends walked in . . . the circle dancing and singing . . . the stumbling around and literally falling down drunk onto the floor (one white girl was so drunk she fell and took a fully sober girl down with her!) . . . titties hangin' out and panties and pee pee mound showin' . . . and at the end of the night . . . white girls, white girls EVERYWHERE . . . with NO SHOES ON LOLOLOL!!!! If so many black people had been walkin' around the city with no shoes on whitey woulda be sayin', "Now will you look at this jungle bunny shit!" LOL ;D!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIk25NlP3o8&sns=fb

Now, one might logically ask why a black would desire a woman like this. For me, the answer is very, VERY simple . . . because they make some good white trash whores and they know how to swing on my black nuts is why :mad:! Preferably sober, but I'll take that white ass drunk too . . . as long as she ain't pukin' or some other out of bounds shit.

this bitch would look so goddamn good with a big black dick in her. even better, a bbc in all her holes. she needs to make some niggers happy while they fuck her like she's owned.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back