Rebecca Dream - Rebecca’s Got Double Trouble - Part 1

yoda69

Rebecca Dream - Rebecca’s Got Double Trouble - Part 1

Link Removed

376Mib - 14:53 - .mp4 - 640x480

I have to admit, I have a pretty lucky husband. Not only does he get to live with me, but he has a front row seat to all the action. In fact most of the actual sex videos are by his design and arrangement with his own wife being the star. You must know by now that I don’t videotape every single sex event that I have. I do have boyfriends who prefer to remain anonymous and I do have a real life and feelings with them that must be kept private. So that does frustrate my husband as he might go months without seeing me have sex. He only gets to hear the stories about me.

So on occasion he does take out his sexual frustration and surprises me. What you are about to watch is a hotel meeting out of town where my husband and I had arranged to get away for the weekend for a little R&R. Well little did I know that he had arranged for two well hung studs to keep me busy all weekend long. What you are about to see is the first encounter right after I found out about his plan. I had just opened my suitcase to find he had replaced all my clothes with slut clothes. Soon after, Big Billy knocked on the door. Watch as he takes me right into my first orgasm of the weekend with the widest cock east of the Mississippi ... CLICK HERE!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back