Real White women that you know have been Black Bred

hughgrection2009

Typical storyline but it sure gets my white dick hard. I had this young white couple renting a trailer from me. They broke up and moved away. I saw him yesterday helping another tenant of mine move. He starts telling me everything that happened since he moved. Right away she gets with a big 6'6 black dude, she's like 5 feet tall. The black dude was hittin that for a couple months then broke up with her. Now she's back with the same white boy, he took her bacK. This makes it even better, before he took her back she told him she was pregnant for the black guy. He told me she always made him wear condoms. She told him the condoms she would give the black guy would always break so they stopped useing condoms,lmao. I'm thinking he just never wore one or was so big he did break them, but I'm sure if he did he only broke it once and then she didn't want him wearing it anymore. The thing is back when they lived in my trailer park, I remember the next door neighbor complaining about a big black dude hanging around at night, the boyfriend works at night so it all makes since to me now. The whiteboys brother rents a trailer from me so if they are ever over I will try to get a pic of her pregnant for yall. In the meantime, thanks to facebook, I have a pic of everyone involved in this storyline.

Heres the white slut

Link Removed

Here's the bull
Link Removed

and of course the white boy
Link Removed

Isn't it great to have an actual face with the story,if you know any other white women that have been black bred and you got pics, go ahead and tell us the story with the pics.

Great one, Hugh! Damn, I'd love to see her naked with a black dick in her.

That black dude comes across has someone who could take that pretty little white cunt and rip her little ass apart right in front of her little wimpy husband and his children just to show who the boss is.

I just wanted to give you an update, check out what that potent black seed did to her stomach.
Link Removed
and then the finished product.
Link Removed

This is a great update hughgrection. this showes that given a choice a pretty white queen like the one in the photograph will breed with a big black powerful bull because that is nature way of prolifereting his dominant genes and at the same time keep our pretty white women well pleasured and satisfied. This is evident by the finished product in the picture.

That is fucking awesome, Hugh. You're right. Having pictures to go with the story makes it a hell of a lot hotter. I've heard so many bullshit stories on sites like this that I have a hard time believing anything I hear on IR message boards anymore. By the way, your avatar is fucking hilarious...

iraddict said:
That is fucking awesome, Hugh. You're right. Having pictures to go with the story makes it a hell of a lot hotter. I've heard so many bullshit stories on sites like this that I have a hard time believing anything I hear on IR message boards anymore. By the way, your avatar is fucking hilarious...

This is an awesome thread, I hope other folks have this type of input too!

I had a scare once. I thought I was pregnant about 3 years after my last son was born. Always a 50 - 50 chance but I was pretty certain the baby was going to be black. My black boyfriend hates rubbers. I quickly got on the pill and kept that part secret from my husband.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back