Proud

so am I! I love them pumping their hot cum down my throat! It feels amazing!

But if the shoot it up my ass it's awesome, too! They like to fill me up! :)

DikHunter and Blackcocklover,

Congrats ... you should be very proud. I personally thank you for serving as you should which I am sure has so greatly improved your sex life and satisfaction. I wish my wife and daughter would discover the natural way things should be and get blacked. Society will be better for your efforts. Please work to convert as many other white girls and women as you can ... all white girls and women deserve superior black cock.

V/R
Craig white wimpy little dicklet beta-male cuckold wannabe that believes in the superiority of black cock

We are all,turning into sissies,i think it is a good thing are woman deserve better.
With the way society is at the moment,blacks rule.
you can see this in all aspecs of life,athletics,football,boxing,music films,just to name a few.

In 10 years we will all be serving,just as well start now.
Sercretly we all fantisise about are wifes being with a black man,even more we fantisise about having a black man to our self.

I really want to sniff and lick a black mans ass,and suck his dick,i just want the look from him,where he is smirking looking down at me.

konga1 said:
We are all,turning into sissies,i think it is a good thing are woman deserve better.
With the way society is at the moment,blacks rule.
you can see this in all aspecs of life,athletics,football,boxing,music films,just to name a few.

In 10 years we will all be serving,just as well start now.
Sercretly we all fantisise about are wifes being with a black man,even more we fantisise about having a black man to our self.

I really want to sniff and lick a black mans ass,and suck his dick,i just want the look from him,where he is smirking looking down at me.

Konga1 i hope in 10yrs we will see that future:)
I also hope that things will change in europe and especially in hungary

Absolutely, Sir. Whitebois who know their place are truly happy. Serving a real man and his superior cock. :-*

BlackTop10ins said:
White bois are so happy when they're sucking my cock. They know it is what they should do.

how bout a white girls ass
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

BlackTop10ins said:
And you know how to worship a black cock. Which is why about 80% of my cum ends up in white boi bellies.

that's what i do sir, hope u r happy to see all this enthousiasme here!

BlackTop10ins said:
And their reward for knowing their place is my warm thick cum.

Yes master, you command and we obey. We are your slaves now. And you have a very large cock, just had to tell you. I become a sissy when I think of enormous black cocks.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back