Pregnant!

Well, I've done it...

I am officially pregnant! I'm 11 weeks pregnant and of course it's going to be a little black baby. No, the baby daddy doesn't know. Maybe I'll post pics later when I start to get a baby bump. :)

Congrats! :) It's a shame you don't have a faithful, obedient white cuckold there to help you raise your black lover's baby.

We're absolutely delighted for you thick_blonde, and for the new baby, who is yet another harbinger of the new age that is dawning. We're certainly looking forward to updates and pictures.

Congrats thick blonde!There is nothing sexier than a white girl getting knocked up by a black.Hope you send some photos to NW of your swollen belly with a black inside.Are you going to breast feed your black baby?MROTIS

submission52 said:
Congrats! :) It's a shame you don't have a faithful, obedient white cuckold there to help you raise your black lover's baby.

You make a very good point.
It's a shame that more white women don't recognize the advantages to owning a cuckold. There are so many available submissive white males that would love nothing more than to take care of a white woman who fucks and has children by Black Men, just for an opportunity to watch once in a while or clean the Black Man's cum from her pussy.
You'd think that more Black Men would tell Their white women to find a herself a willing white cuckold to support her, the children He has with her and to take care of the house so she is free to fuck whenever He wants her.

will

Well, firstly big Congrats to you. Here's wishing you a healthy pregnancy and really look forward to receiving updates and seeing pictures and being a part of this joyous occassion.

Also, would you consider having a white cuckold bf or husband to help with the family? I am sure there will be many willing to apply :)

willsrvu said:
submission52 said:

You make a very good point.
It's a shame that more white women don't recognize the advantages to owning a cuckold. There are so many available submissive white males that would love nothing more than to take care of a white woman who fucks and has children by Black Men, just for an opportunity to watch once in a while or clean the Black Man's cum from her pussy.
You'd think that more Black Men would tell Their white women to find a herself a willing white cuckold to support her, the children He has with her and to take care of the house so she is free to fuck whenever He wants her.

will

Good job you little slut, keep up the good work!

thick_blonde said:
Well, I've done it...

I am officially pregnant! I'm 11 weeks pregnant and of course it's going to be a little black baby. No, the baby daddy doesn't know. Maybe I'll post pics later when I start to get a baby bump. :)

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back