Pregnant - Sexy Pregnant Women

The ultimate result that most of us white guys crave. One that I hope will be the case for you, soon.

johnfreem66 said:
Awesome photos. The ultimate result for many white daughters.

Nice ones, especially the one with the pregnant belly and the black cock that knocked her up.

All white woman's first baby should be from a black man then a few more after that. It is a white man's duty to make sure that there are plenty of white females born to keep the supply of white pussy for the black male population. That is the only obligation the white males have.

We white guys can just whack off into bottles so that the white woman can impregnate themselves with white babies.

jcomerford said:
All white woman's first baby should be from a black man then a few more after that. It is a white man's duty to make sure that there are plenty of white females born to keep the supply of white pussy for the black male population. That is the only obligation the white males have.

Awsome pics gets my inner slut all horny, i love impregnation pics and stories when i'm playing away i got to be careful as dh has had the snip, the odd time i've been naughty and gone bareback but more and more i fantasise i'm getting bred by a black lover and it's more and more tempting as time goes on, but unlikely i'm too old to start being a mum again at 40 and explain my mixed race baby xxx

johnfreem66 said:
With the size of most of those swollen white bellies, there can be no doubt that the babies will be black. And here is what the beautiful result would look like.
Link Removed

Thanks. This is awesome! What s more beautiful and natural than seeing a black baby feeding from his mother swollen milk filled tits. Awesome! We need more photos like this

NW is right on with the feature of white girls knocked up by niggers.black lovers like myself are really turned on by the pictures of white women nurseing black babies.There are a lot of trashey white women out there,who have pictures of them nurseing black babies.I'm sure a lot of interracial couples have made videos of black dick being sucked by a white girl as a niglet nurseing on long hard nipples on those beautifull white breast.I just hope NW continues this feature and gets more photos soon.It's great being a black lover.The more I read NW,the more I realize there are a lot of us!MROTIS

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back