Pregnant ladies

skinnybonejones

Hey there everybody. Been thinking about this topic for quite some time now. I know this section existed before, so why not bring it back? I'm sure we would all LOVE to see pics of ladies (especially member ladies) with their swollen bellies ready to pop at any minute. Also, birthing pics and vids, too. Wow, can't think of anything hotter than viewing the end result of a successfully black bred lady!

So, my friends, how do you feel?

Some of my best fucking came from my eventual BF when I was pregnant with my second child. He loved fucking me that way. I was horny as could be during that time. ;D

You are a goddess, Julie.

blackenedjulie said:
Here I am with my swollen belly 5 months pregnant. I am carrying the mixed child of my husband black boss.
Link Removed

The old nw website I remember had a section in it showing beautiful white wives with their tummy swollen and then it also showed them with their black babies. In fact if I recall years ago I knew of this Yahoo group --I forget th name of it-- whichn portrayed these pregnant white wives with their legs wide open in the act of giving birth to their black babies. I wonder if anybody has heard of this group and what happened to it. Thank you.

Yes! That's exactly what I'm talking about. They should bring it back. I know it will be a very popular section on here.
curiousjoe0072000 I've been looking for a group like that on Yahoo for a long time now. Any leads? If you get a chance, PM me, I'm in several BBC groups.

@blackenedjulie -- Fantastic! It's good to see that you are not shy at all! hehe Great job!

Folks, let's keep this thread going. Thanks...

I am not shy showing myself being impregnated by black guys and I want them to fuck me during my pregnancy as I get extra horny at this time.
Julie
Link Removed

mrscondo said:
Some of my best fucking came from my eventual BF when I was pregnant with my second child. He loved fucking me that way. I was horny as could be during that time. ;D
mrs condo did your boyfriend fuck you while you were pregnant with your husband child or did the boyfriend make you pregnant?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back