Pimped Out By Black Lover

Our best wishes go with her. Along with hope that you'll keep us apprised of her activities.

Defilemybride said:
Thank you for the insight and your experience Gnostic! We are still working through many of the details/emotions of all of this, but the more both of us talk about it, the more we want it to happen. My wife thinks about it constantly and even texted me the other day from work that said "All I can think about right now is selling my pussy".

I think she is going to tell her lover after this weekend that she is willing to have her pimp her out to his friends. Of course we want to ensure her safety, so many details still need to be determined, but it seems she is ready for this next step.

The best scenario would be that the black bull would sell the owned white pussy to his friends. I doubt the "on the street" whore would be too great. If the bull truly owns the white pussy, she will be open to giving it to those he chooses to share it with. And yes, the hubby will be really horny knowing she is being used that way, but he must be restrained from access to his wife's pussy. After all, her pussy is "owned" by the bull. He can only use it with permission of the bull.

Defilemybride said:
Thank you for the insight and your experience Gnostic! We are still working through many of the details/emotions of all of this, but the more both of us talk about it, the more we want it to happen. My wife thinks about it constantly and even texted me the other day from work that said "All I can think about right now is selling my pussy".

I think she is going to tell her lover after this weekend that she is willing to have her pimp her out to his friends. Of course we want to ensure her safety, so many details still need to be determined, but it seems she is ready for this next step.

I think the more that a woman thinks about it, the more intriguing the idea of being a whore becomes.

The "devil" of course IS in the details. And, there are a lot of them!

Our advice is to communicate not just with each other, but also, if your wife decides to make that next step, with her black lover as openly and honestly as you can in trying to work the details out.

How to go about ensuring her safety will depend, in some regards, on how her lover wants to pimp her out: will he just put her with guys that he knows or also with strangers; will he show her off publicly when pimping her or make arrangements to sell her privately, without her being present at first; etc. Guys that he knows should pose less of a risk to her as they are less likely to get out of hand and try to rough her up and he should know if they are law enforcement or not. Hence, less need for him to be close by when she is with them. While some public exposure can be exciting and done safely (ie with guys he knows), the less she is seen looking and acting like a whore in public, the less her chances of arrest.

Additionally, I know there will be some who will object to this, but, regardless of how he wishes to pimp her, we strongly suggest that your wife should insist that all of the men that he puts her with use condoms--double condoms for anal sex. Yes, black men hate to use condoms. And, yes, white women should have sex with black men bareback, etc. But, the only "working girls" who will have sex with a "date" without a condom are the crackheads who will do anything with anyone for their next high, without regard for their safety or future health. The brothels where my wife worked all insisted that the "girls" use condoms at all times and none of the "working girls" that my wife met/knew would consider having sex with a "date" without using them.

Sucking a cock that's covered with a condom doesn't taste that great and isn't nearly as pleasurable as sucking one without a condom, but that's what "working girls" do--and, if your wife wants to be a whore or experience what it's like to be a whore, that's part of the experience. And, so is dealing with "dates" who don't want to use condoms when they have sex with a whore. But, you have to remember that, for "working girls" it is a safety issue: they have sex with their "dates" to make money--for themselves or for their "man"--and, if they have a pimp, for their "man"--not for their "dates"--and they aren't going to risk their ability to do that by having sex with a "date" without a condom, which might result in them getting infected with something that could interfere with their ability to make that money and please their "man".

So, there's nothing wrong with insisting on condom use. If anything, it will make your wife's experience of whoring more realistic as well as safer.

Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Please feel free to ask my wife or me for any advice that you may want on any specific topic as you are working out the details, etc. If you would rather not post that publicly in a thread, feel free to PM me and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We really hope that this will work out for you and your wife (my wife says that she's even feeling a bit jealous of the opportunity that your wife has here and wants to know how things work out for her!). If you can get the details worked out, it could be really interesting and exciting for both of you!

Gnostic said:
Defilemybride said:

I think the more that a woman thinks about it, the more intriguing the idea of being a whore becomes.

The "devil" of course IS in the details. And, there are a lot of them!

Our advice is to communicate not just with each other, but also, if your wife decides to make that next step, with her black lover as openly and honestly as you can in trying to work the details out.

How to go about ensuring her safety will depend, in some regards, on how her lover wants to pimp her out: will he just put her with guys that he knows or also with strangers; will he show her off publicly when pimping her or make arrangements to sell her privately, without her being present at first; etc. Guys that he knows should pose less of a risk to her as they are less likely to get out of hand and try to rough her up and he should know if they are law enforcement or not. Hence, less need for him to be close by when she is with them. While some public exposure can be exciting and done safely (ie with guys he knows), the less she is seen looking and acting like a whore in public, the less her chances of arrest.

Additionally, I know there will be some who will object to this, but, regardless of how he wishes to pimp her, we strongly suggest that your wife should insist that all of the men that he puts her with use condoms--double condoms for anal sex. Yes, black men hate to use condoms. And, yes, white women should have sex with black men bareback, etc. But, the only "working girls" who will have sex with a "date" without a condom are the crackheads who will do anything with anyone for their next high, without regard for their safety or future health. The brothels where my wife worked all insisted that the "girls" use condoms at all times and none of the "working girls" that my wife met/knew would consider having sex with a "date" without using them.

Sucking a cock that's covered with a condom doesn't taste that great and isn't nearly as pleasurable as sucking one without a condom, but that's what "working girls" do--and, if your wife wants to be a whore or experience what it's like to be a whore, that's part of the experience. And, so is dealing with "dates" who don't want to use condoms when they have sex with a whore. But, you have to remember that, for "working girls" it is a safety issue: they have sex with their "dates" to make money--for themselves or for their "man"--and, if they have a pimp, for their "man"--not for their "dates"--and they aren't going to risk their ability to do that by having sex with a "date" without a condom, which might result in them getting infected with something that could interfere with their ability to make that money and please their "man".

So, there's nothing wrong with insisting on condom use. If anything, it will make your wife's experience of whoring more realistic as well as safer.

Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Please feel free to ask my wife or me for any advice that you may want on any specific topic as you are working out the details, etc. If you would rather not post that publicly in a thread, feel free to PM me and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

We really hope that this will work out for you and your wife (my wife says that she's even feeling a bit jealous of the opportunity that your wife has here and wants to know how things work out for her!). If you can get the details worked out, it could be really interesting and exciting for both of you!

Not take away from what you've already posted, but maybe sometime, she can give us her perspective on it directly. Thanks for your contributions!

Communication is the key to all of this. We have actually started to discuss this with her lover. And yes, the primary things to make clear is that she will NOT be walking the streets and that her safety is primary. With that said, condoms are a must, but she did say she is willing to suck a cock bare depending on the guy. He has assured us that any "clients" will be guys that he knows and that will not act out of line. He is in promotions, so let's just say she will be an added "bonus" to some of the deals he makes.

The aspect of $ is still being worked out. Her lover hasn't decided on the amount yet, but once he has, we will figure out her cut of the $. Let me just say just going this far has had us hypersexual. She has been horny nonstop since she made the decision to take that leap! She has also been even more submissive than before. The emotions she has been feeling is quite interesting... I asked her how this made her feel, and she said it was multifaceted.. She said when she thinks about doing this, she feels extremely nervous, but yet excited. However she said at points she feels a bit ashamed, but at the same time full of lust. It is something she has never felt before. In any event, we both can't wait for it all to happen now.

That sounds great. If you never go any further than that, it will still be very stimulating. And it might provide a baseline for further development once she gets comfortable with this situation. Please keep us posted.

Defilemybride said:
Communication is the key to all of this. We have actually started to discuss this with her lover. And yes, the primary things to make clear is that she will NOT be walking the streets and that her safety is primary. With that said, condoms are a must, but she did say she is willing to suck a cock bare depending on the guy. He has assured us that any "clients" will be guys that he knows and that will not act out of line. He is in promotions, so let's just say she will be an added "bonus" to some of the deals he makes.

The aspect of $ is still being worked out. Her lover hasn't decided on the amount yet, but once he has, we will figure out her cut of the $. Let me just say just going this far has had us hypersexual. She has been horny nonstop since she made the decision to take that leap! She has also been even more submissive than before. The emotions she has been feeling is quite interesting... I asked her how this made her feel, and she said it was multifaceted.. She said when she thinks about doing this, she feels extremely nervous, but yet excited. However she said at points she feels a bit ashamed, but at the same time full of lust. It is something she has never felt before. In any event, we both can't wait for it all to happen now.

Thanks for this topic. I've had to / gotten to witness this type of scenario with somebody I'm close with, and while she is in it voluntarily it has definitely had some bad effects on her, mostly from legal standpoint.

It sounds as if you're pretty lucky to have direct experience with this. I'd certainly be hearing any details you're at liberty to share.

verlon said:
Thanks for this topic. I've had to / gotten to witness this type of scenario with somebody I'm close with, and while she is in it voluntarily it has definitely had some bad effects on her, mostly from legal standpoint.

Some wonderful advice and insights from Kayla & Gnostic.

Do hope things work out well for you Defile. Heed the word of warnign from Verlon and do be careful and enjoy yourselves.

This decision is definately between you guys, I have never had my BBC wanting to sell me they have shared me a few times with friends or a relative but never sold. It is a turn on but definate danger.

There has been a lot of good advice in these posts so far, but I think people have to see the distinction between what is described in my circles as "soft" and "hard" whoring.
Although many may disagree with what I am about to say, I do know it's the way many see it who are involved in our particular lifestyle.
A previous Master once explained to me that He saw all girls as "whores" to some degree, most expecting at the very least a few drinks, a dinner or two, evening out dancing, etc, in return for sexual favors.
He said it's much more honest to be up front about it as every nite, all over the world, guys spend lots of money on girls that simply take what they can from them with absolutely no intention of putting out and are actually proud of how "smart" they think they are being.
He sees these girls as stupid cock teasers and at the very least, dishonest whores.
Master used to say that they were the bottom of the scale.
Girls who make it clear that there will be some action at the end of the nite but would like to go dancing first, a few drinks perhaps, make a nite of things are in effect "soft" whoring themselves, but if the guy is "buying" what she is "selling" then that's a fair deal.

Most whoring in my country is not done in a streetwalking way, this is "hard" whoring and is generally foreign girls who are pimped out by organized people who are not very nice to say the least.

Sexy "soft" whoring, (Hobby Hooking) which is my personal favourite, is where my Master would hand me over to a guy and tell me to treat him right as he has paid a great deal to enjoy my services. Now wether money has exchanged hands or not, it is one of the biggest turn ons a girl can get.
Ask any girl and if she is honest, being a whore is at the top of the list of fantasy turn ons.
Wether you want to take that fantasy and turn it into a reality is up to you as long as it's carefully controlled and everybody plays safe.
But one thing is for sure: being pinned to a bed by a big Black guy who is determined to "get His money's worth" is like no other feeling, be it fantasy play or reality.

We definitely appreciate all of the input and feedback. This is something that has taken quite a bit of thought and discussion, but it looks like 2011 will be a VERY hot and naughty year for us (and maybe even a bit "profitable"). As Tonya has pointed out, we are in this for the "soft" whoring, where all of my wife's clients will be friends or associates of her current lover.

We are still working out all of the details, but most likely the way things will work out is when her lover has a few "clients" lined up for a specific day, he will get my wife a hotel room and then have each guy go to the hotel at a scheduled time. This idea really has my wife going as she will be whored out to several black cocks in a single day! Her lover has agreed to give her 50% of the $ after the cost of the hotel room. She gets to also keep any tips she may get as well ;D Condoms are a must for intercourse, but it is up to her discretion for oral. She would rather suck bare!

Her lover is already working on getting her first "work day" set up. This has us both EXTREMELY excited and turned on because now it is no longer a matter of if.. It is just now a matter of when!!!!! We are already looking for outfits for her to wear, but I guess in the end she will probably be naked most of the day!!!

That sounds like a great plan. Great sex for the wife and great fantasies for you. If you ever decide to go a bit "harder" in her whoring you can do so. Or not, as you choose. We're certainly hoping to get some posts about her "dates".

Defilemybride said:
We definitely appreciate all of the input and feedback. This is something that has taken quite a bit of thought and discussion, but it looks like 2011 will be a VERY hot and naughty year for us (and maybe even a bit "profitable"). As Tonya has pointed out, we are in this for the "soft" whoring, where all of my wife's clients will be friends or associates of her current lover.

We are still working out all of the details, but most likely the way things will work out is when her lover has a few "clients" lined up for a specific day, he will get my wife a hotel room and then have each guy go to the hotel at a scheduled time. This idea really has my wife going as she will be whored out to several black cocks in a single day! Her lover has agreed to give her 50% of the $ after the cost of the hotel room. She gets to also keep any tips she may get as well ;D Condoms are a must for intercourse, but it is up to her discretion for oral. She would rather suck bare!

Her lover is already working on getting her first "work day" set up. This has us both EXTREMELY excited and turned on because now it is no longer a matter of if.. It is just now a matter of when!!!!! We are already looking for outfits for her to wear, but I guess in the end she will probably be naked most of the day!!!
Good Luck sweety. How about posting a pic when your lover has you all dressed up and ready to go to "work" ?

Definitely would be appreciated.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Defilemybride said:

Good Luck sweety. How about posting a pic when your lover has you all dressed up and ready to go to "work" ?

Yum. I like. A lot.

Defilemybride said:
Well after trying on a bunch of outfits, we have come up with her first "working" outfit! We sent these pics to her lover who approved of the outfit! It is looking like he should have everything set up in a few weeks!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks Zagg.. She definitely felt VERY slutty wearing it and now can't wait till the big day! It is pretty much all we are talking about lately ;D

And you know we can hardly wait to get a report.

Defilemybride said:
Thanks Zagg.. She definitely felt VERY slutty wearing it and now can't wait till the big day! It is pretty much all we are talking about lately ;D

You're free to ask anything, I just might answer. :)

Zagg said:
It sounds as if you're pretty lucky to have direct experience with this. I'd certainly be hearing any details you're at liberty to share.

verlon said:

Holy Crap! That is one hot ass white milf. I'd like to get in touch with the pimp cause I'd be willing to throw down some cash to tap that fine ass.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back