Pimped Out By Black Lover

D

Defilemybride

My wife is very submissive and has found that she is even more submissive with a black lover. She started playing with black men a few years back and has since become extremely submissive to her lovers and to me. We are not into the cuckold lifestyle, but I must admit, I love the fact she is used by black. When she comes home after a "date" with her lover, I can't wait to hear all of the nasty details of what they did as I fuck her. It has made our sex life AMAZING!

A few months back, my wife mentioned that her current lover (he is her only lover at this time other than me) has eluded to pimping her out to some of his friends. At first we thought he was just kidding and playing to her submissive nature. But after he continued to mention this, he came out and said that he definitely wants to sell her to his friends and was even thinking about even some strangers. We both weren't really sure what to think about this, but as time has passed, the thought of my wife being sold as a prostitute to other black men has become a turn on for me. She is still not 100% sure about it, but she has admitted to me that she has fantasized about doing this.

Was just curious what others thought about this.

This is a big fantasy among a lot of people who are into IR. As fantasy, it is very powerful. The image of your wife out on the streets selling her body to strange men for a black pimp is extremely erotic. Even the more prosaic mode where her black BF sets up dates for paying clients is very hot. Like most things in IR, however, the move from fantasy to reality is a significant one. The legal complications could be serious. There are also serious health and safety questions about sex with strangers. It's a great fantasy, but make sure you both really want to do it, and are prepared to live with the consequences if you do. And please keep us posted on developments.

Thanks for your input Zagg. And yes, we totally agree that going from Fantasy to Reality must be something we completely agree upon and weigh all of the consequences. I do know her lover would never put her in a dangerous situation as he does care for her as well. But it is one of those things that once you take that leap, there is NO going back.

Absolutely right. There's no going back. Even if she stops doing it, she will always have been a whore. Regarding safety, no matter how many precautions you take, things can always go wrong. On the other hand, life is full of risks and sometimes you have to take them for the rewards.

Defilemybride said:
Thanks for your input Zagg. And yes, we totally agree that going from Fantasy to Reality must be something we completely agree upon and weigh all of the consequences. I do know her lover would never put her in a dangerous situation as he does care for her as well. But it is one of those things that once you take that leap, there is NO going back.

Defile,

Zagg brings up many good points and I can think of a number of down sides to really doing this. I would think really hard and make sure you discussed this thoroughly over at least a few weeks with your wife. Make sure your wife has the freedom to express any concerns she has. If there are concerns I would recommend keeping it as fantasy but not doing it. While you and her black bf can think that you can protect her I don't see how your wife still will be at physical, psychological, emotional, and medical risk.

It is a great fantasy but sometimes things should remain fantasy because once it is done ... it is done.

Best of luck.

V/R
Curious Craig

These are all fantastic points and ones we are putting into HER decision. And I have told her that is just her decision and nobody elses. If she is 100% sure to persue this fantasy, then I will support her. She has actually talked with someone in the "lifestyle" who has done this before, and under very controlled circumstances, it can be an extrmely exciting an hot experience! So only time will tell.

Sounds like a good approach. If this comes about, please let us know.

Defilemybride said:
These are all fantastic points and ones we are putting into HER decision. And I have told her that is just her decision and nobody elses. If she is 100% sure to persue this fantasy, then I will support her. She has actually talked with someone in the "lifestyle" who has done this before, and under very controlled circumstances, it can be an extrmely exciting an hot experience! So only time will tell.

Defilemybride said:
My wife is very submissive and has found that she is even more submissive with a black lover. She started playing with black men a few years back and has since become extremely submissive to her lovers and to me. We are not into the cuckold lifestyle, but I must admit, I love the fact she is used by black. When she comes home after a "date" with her lover, I can't wait to hear all of the nasty details of what they did as I fuck her. It has made our sex life AMAZING!

A few months back, my wife mentioned that her current lover (he is her only lover at this time other than me) has eluded to pimping her out to some of his friends. At first we thought he was just kidding and playing to her submissive nature. But after he continued to mention this, he came out and said that he definitely wants to sell her to his friends and was even thinking about even some strangers. We both weren't really sure what to think about this, but as time has passed, the thought of my wife being sold as a prostitute to other black men has become a turn on for me. She is still not 100% sure about it, but she has admitted to me that she has fantasized about doing this.

Was just curious what others thought about this.
Link Removed

Being turned out by a black pimp and walking the streets for him can be a real sexual turn on. There are very real security issues walking the streets though. Maybe he could put an ad up for u on backpage.com or eros.com so you could screen your tricks a little better. If he wants you to service his friends for money that would be a good place to start because he knows who they are. Make sure he establishes a good price for you and get your $ UP FRONT for your services too. Old school pimps want every penny you earn for themselves but some of the newer ones will give you a cut if you are a good girl. BTW always use condoms unless they have a current AIM HIV test. Protecting yourself and your real lover is what is important here. Be sure you are both ready emotionally. PS. be ready for how horny hubby is going to be when you come from being fucked by black men all night!!! Just my 2 cents worth of advice for you.

Thanks for the well-thought-out contribution, Kayla. The woman's point of view is essential for a question like this. And thanks for the wonderful dick-stiffening picture.

Zagg said:
Thanks for the well-thought-out contribution, Kayla. The woman's point of view is essential for a question like this. And thanks for the wonderful dick-stiffening picture.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed
Hey Zagg. Here are some other pics you might like. In the state of NV I am an official card carrying prostitue. Thanks to my days at the Bunny Ranch. The picture with the star over the door is from when I was younger and worked at The Market Street cinema in San Fran. After my feature dancer show guys would line up and wait for me by my little star room. Sometimes there would be 15 or 20 black guys lined up waiting to fuck me or get a blowjob. The money was super good there but things have changed now and that kind of stuff doesn't go on any more there. Ahhh how I miss the old days

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Kayla, you are a goddess. As you say, how I miss the old days.

Kayla Kleevage said:
Hey Zagg. Here are some other pics you might like. In the state of NV I am an official card carrying prostitue. Thanks to my days at the Bunny Ranch. The picture with the star over the door is from when I was younger and worked at The Market Street cinema in San Fran. After my feature dancer show guys would line up and wait for me by my little star room. Sometimes there would be 15 or 20 black guys lined up waiting to fuck me or get a blowjob. The money was super good there but things have changed now and that kind of stuff doesn't go on any more there. Ahhh how I miss the old days

Thanks for your input Kayla. We have continued to discuss this, and the more both of us think about it, the more it turns us both on. She has also talked about it a bit more with her lover on the details... She is not yet ready to "walk the streets", but is definitely open to staying in a hotel room servicing some of her lover's friends. It is a topic we continue to talk about on a regular basis!

That sounds like a good first step. We'd sure appreciate some reports when she starts servicing her "dates".

Defilemybride said:
Thanks for your input Kayla. We have continued to discuss this, and the more both of us think about it, the more it turns us both on. She has also talked about it a bit more with her lover on the details... She is not yet ready to "walk the streets", but is definitely open to staying in a hotel room servicing some of her lover's friends. It is a topic we continue to talk about on a regular basis!

Sweetie, I say go for it! My current Black Daddy pimps me out to his Black friends. I really love it! There is something very hot about him getting money for me being a whore for his friends use. Of course, I only let him pimp me out to Black guys. As far as walking the streets, I'm not sure about that. However, if my Black Daddy desires me to do this, I'm not sure I would be able to say "no." Actually, he did pimp me out to a friend in a public place once. It was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

Defilemybride said:
Thanks for your input Kayla. We have continued to discuss this, and the more both of us think about it, the more it turns us both on. She has also talked about it a bit more with her lover on the details... She is not yet ready to "walk the streets", but is definitely open to staying in a hotel room servicing some of her lover's friends. It is a topic we continue to talk about on a regular basis! It takes a little while to get things started but I'd be willing to bet that it will become your regular lifestyle very quickly! Thats how it was for me. My whole life now revolves around being a black slut and prostitute for blacks and I truly love every minute of it.

kayla, it's great hearing from u on here -- interesting stuff from ur past and present as a real black cock whore.

i love it that ur so into it all, and that u feel that u've never had enough black dick. i've seen some of ur vids, and i love the way u love up those niggers from head to toe. when u get those big tits black-fucked, it's something else ;)

damn, i'd love being in the corner watching u blow 15-20 big black dicks in one night. u are definitely one awesome black cum receptacle.

It certainly would be awesome to be able to watch Kayla service some niggahs.

Some years ago, when my wife and I were still able (we are now both not only quite "mature" but also disabled) to be very active in the IR scene, a black man contacted us offering to arrange for my wife to have sex as a prostitute. When he initially contacted us, we were both shocked at the suggestion that we would even consider this and I wrote him a rather imperious letter telling him, in effect, that my wife was "not that kind of woman": ie, a slut, but not a whore.

His suggestion, however, got us both to thinking. I had grown up in a neighborhood where a lot of hookers lived and, while I had never paid for the services of one (I was always too poor), I had always been turned on by how they dressed, etc. and, like a number of my friends when we were kids, had caught a few glimpses of a couple in action with their clients. And, for her part, my wife, like many women, had fantasized occasionally about being a prostitute--a high-priced call-girl to be specific ("like Belle de Jour").

The more we thought about it, the less outrageous the suggestion became. And, when the man contacted us again, in response to my letter, to explain his point of view, we began a rather long, protracted correspondence with him where we discussed not only the pros and cons of acting on his suggestion, but the practical aspects of the various ways that he might arrange things.

While I actually wrote our letters to him, my wife not only read everything that he wrote to us and told me what she wanted to ask and otherwise have me include in our letters to him, she also discussed the subject in detail with me at every step along the way.

While we were both very intrigued by the idea at that point, like your wife, my wife wasn't sure that she was ready to act on what had, by that point, become a very potent fantasy for both of us. The two main sticking points for us (in the era before AIDS became a major issue) were: 1.) the fact that this stranger, who we had never met in-person, required complete control over the situation and my wife's absolute obedience (something that, as a "wise-ass submissive" went against her basic nature); and, 2.) the fact that he wanted to arrange for her to whore "on the street" or in a public setting and that, despite his assurances, we were very concerned about her security--particularly the possibility of her getting arrested.

As he explained them, there were very good reasons for him to demand total control and my wife's absolute obedience. Since anything that he arranged for my wife to do in the public settings we discussed was likely to cut into the business of the local pimps, his arrangements would necessarily depend on what he could negotiate with them and also what they would tell him about police activity in the area, etc. As a result, his plans might have to be changed at the last minute. Additionally, since he would be responsible for my wife's security, should he see a dangerous situation arise that she might not be aware of, it could prove to be essential to her safety for her to immediately obey any instructions that he might give her without question. All of which made sense to us.

However, my wife still wasn't sure that she was ready or able to take that step at that point. Consequently, the man decided to stop corresponding with us--at least for the time being--since he was looking to find a white woman/couple who wanted to accept his offer (and didn't want to waste more time corresponding with us, a couple that wasn't ready to do so).

While that seemed to be the end of it for us, in practical terms, the idea continued to germinate, quietly, in both of our minds and became a fantasy that my wife and I played with from time to time. My wife already had plenty of sexy lingerie and provocative outfits, so it didn't take much for her to be able to dress up like a hooker to act out some of our fantasies. We had fun coming up with different scenarios in which I would play the "date" and she would play the "hooker"; including one time when I dropped her off two blocks away from one of the "tracks" near the West Side Highway in NYC, then drove around the block, "picked her up" (she actually had a pimp, a hooker and a "john" talk with her in the time it took me to circle the block!), and parked in a spot in the area where the actual hookers had their "dates" park so that she could give me a blowjob in the car just like the "girls" who were "working the street" that night.

But, that's as far as we thought it would go. At least that's as far as I thought it would ever go. Until...

My wife really got into doing gangbangs with multiple black men (only!) and we met a former professional basketball player who not only hooked us up with a couple of his friends, but helped us to get together groups of black men for gangbang parties (you wouldn't believe how difficult it was for us, at first, to meet black men who were willing to participate in a gangbang with other men and, then, get three or more of them to show up at the agreed time and place!). He was a terrific guy and quickly became one of my wife's favorite lovers (while my wife got together, individually, with the black men that participated in our gangbang parties occasionally, he was one of three black men that she made sure that she got together with regularly, even on weeknights, every month).

Coaching and still playing in a couple of the many basketball leagues in NYC, as well as working in a large institution in the city, he knew a TON of black men and had a number of good friends. And he introduced us to some--including a few who were more than happy to have sex with a married white woman; alone, along with him, or as part of a group at a gangbang party.

That was fine with us--in fact it was more than "fine", it was GREAT. Until, while talking with a couple of the guys at one gangbang party that he had arranged after he had left, my wife was told that he had charged all of the guys $100 apiece to come to the party. When the rest of the guys confirmed that they had all paid him to come to the party--in short, to have sex with my wife--I was shocked.

My wife was utterly incensed. She was absolutely furious!

But, not because her black lover had been whoring her out...but, rather, because he had not TOLD her that this was what he wanted to do or was doing!

"If I'm going to be a whore, I want to know that I am being a whore! I want to BE a whore!", she exclaimed (this was actually the first thing that she said to me about it), "If the guys who are fucking me have paid to fuck me, I want to know that they have paid to fuck me!"

For my wife--and I think probably for any other woman--having sex for money; having sex with a man who has paid specifically to have sex with her, whether she knows that he has done so or not; is an extremely significant social line to cross--emotionally and psychologically. Particularly it is or could be a matter of choice and isn't something that she is f...d to do against her will or by her circumstances. When she crosses that line, her self-image and that of the people around her, both men and women, can change radically. And that was a matter of concern for my wife at that point.

Having had an ample opportunity to consider how she would feel about "becoming a whore" and how she would see herself as a whore and feel about being a whore thanks to our correspondence with the black man who had wanted to whore her out previously and our discussions with one another about that correspondence, my wife was emotionally and psychologically ready to be a whore when she found out that her lover had been whoring her out. By that point, she had mulled over the possibilities and the idea of actually being a whore was not only a turn on for her, but something that she was internally comfortable with doing.

Her main concern was how I would react. I don't know if she was afraid that I would love her less or think less of her or what, but, whatever her fears or concerns might have been, according to her, I reacted "perfectly". I'm not sure that I can tell you exactly what that means, but what I can tell you is that, in one respect, it didn't change anything: she was still the same person that I liked and loved so much that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. But, in another regard, it made her even greater in my eyes: more courageous, more exciting, even more of a turn on. Additionally, while I'm not sure that I can explain it properly in words, I understood and shared her anger about not being told by her lover what he was doing.

I don't know if it makes any sense. Or, if I can explain it in anything less than a fairly long correspondence, but one of the central issues that we had discussed in our correspondence with the black man who had originally wanted to whore out my wife had been the importance of the difference between "being" and "becoming": being a whore (ie. "I am a whore") is and feels different emotionally and psychologically than becoming a whore (ie "I am about to do something where, as I am doing it, I am going to become a whore"). The internal tension that a woman experiences--that her husband observes her experiencing and also experiences in his own way--which feeds into the sexual excitement that she (and her husband also) feels is different. Which makes the turn-on that she (they) experience different as well.

To my wife's way of thinking, because she had had sex with men who had paid her lover to have sex with her, knowingly or unknowingly, she was a whore at that point. In having sex with them, then, she was "being a whore. However, because she did not find out that the black men at that party (and possibly others before it) had paid to have sex with her until after she had had sex with them, she had not been allowed to have the experience of "becoming a whore".

While she rather liked the fact that she was now a whore--and I did, too, being a whore can be a two-edged sword: not only is it not something that a woman--especially a professional woman like my wife--would necessarily want certain people to know, the fact that a woman is or has been a whore can change how some of the people who know it, including some of her lovers, will view and treat her after learning about this (one of my wife's three regular lovers stopped seeing her shortly after he found out about what had been going on). And a woman never really knows how someone will act, view or treat her once that person learns that she is a whore. So, there's a lot of uncertainty and fear mixed with the excitement that goes into "being a whore".

"Becoming a whore", crossing the line from "I may be a slut, but I'm not a whore--I don't do THAT!" to "I am a whore, I will fuck in exchange for cash", is an entirely different experience. While there is some uncertainty about what it will be like and whether she will be able to actually go through with it, once a woman decides to cross that line, anticipation adds to her excitement and arousal. Knowing that she is crossing that line is key to that anticipation. If "becoming a whore" is entirely something that she chooses to do and is something that she wants to do (for a married couple, it MUST be her choice and her choice alone!!!!!), the experience itself--that first time that she knowingly has sex with a man that she knows has paid (her, her husband or someone else) a set amount specifically to have sex with her--can be an intensely positive experience, emotionally and sexually, for her (as well as for her husband, if he allows it to be for himself).

My wife's anger and frustration--which I shared with her--was that her lover had deprived her of the enjoyment and pleasure that she felt that she would have experienced from knowingly "becoming a whore" by not telling her that he was making his friends pay to come to the gangbang party and have sex with her. She was not at all upset at that point about having sex for money (with men who had paid to have sex with her)--about "being a whore".

By then, she was emotionally and psychologically ready to be a whore and had to admit that she really want to be a whore. Moreover, she not only wanted to be a whore, she wanted to be a black man's whore: she wanted to have a black man that she could trust whore her out to other black men.

But, there were certain things that also wanted as well. One was to know when she was having sex with a black man for money (regardless of who got paid)--especially the next time it happened: while she might already be a whore at that point, to my wife's way of thinking, the first time that she had sex with a "date" knowing that he had paid to have sex with her, for her, she would be "becoming a whore" at that point.

The second was to know that she would be a safe as possible: that her black man would make every reasonable effort to make sure that she would not be physically harmed by any of the men that he arranged for her to have sex with and that every precaution would be taken (by the three of us) to minimize the risk of arrest or legal complications. No set of precautions are fool-proof and there are always risks, no matter how careful one tries to be, especially when engaging in risky behavior, but she wanted to know that the three of us would work together to make every reasonable effort to protect her.

And, lastly, she wanted a portion of the take: not the whole amount, but not a pimp who would take everything that her "dates" paid to have sex with her and leave her with nothing. She would not object to giving him half or even more, so long as she would get a big enough percentage that she could pay for her expenses, clothes, etc. and still have a small token left over (mainly to remember her "dates" by).

Her black lover who had been whoring her out behind her back could have been the ideal man to fill this role for her. But, he was so freaked out--either by having been caught, by her anger at him for not telling her what he was doing, or by her willingness to have him whore her out openly and regularly--that he literally disappeared (he took a leave of absence from his job and went to Atlanta for 6 months!) and didn't get back in touch with us for almost a year. And, shortly after that, we lost contact with him entirely.

Too bad. Because, having crossed that line in her own mind, at that point my wife was determined to find a black man who would be willing to arrange for her to have sex with other black men who would pay to have sex with her. And, I was just as determined to find some way for her to be able to do that.

Eventually, we ended up coming up with two solutions. Unfortunately, both involved men and groups of men from out of town.

In one case, the organizer of a group of black men in another city that we had gotten together with several times before agreed to help us satisfy my wife's desire to "become a whore" by arranging for her to be "the entertainment" at a gangbang party where all of the guys in attendance would be paying to be there and to have sex with her. The total amount that the guys paid was enough to not only cover the costs of our transportation, the hotel, food and beverages, but also for there to be enough leftover after that for my wife to be given a small, but not insignificant, token amount to "remember her first real experience as a whore" and for the organizer to be able to keep a similar amount as a remembrance of his first time "pimping out a white woman".

Because my wife trusted the organizer and already knew and had enjoyed being with most of the black guys who attended the party, she had a fantastic time (and so did I). While it really wasn't all that different from the previous times that the group had gotten together to gangbang her, there were a couple of subtle differences that night that were significant. Because the guys had paid to have sex with her, they were a lot freer and more demanding sexually than they had been previously--they were no longer concerned about whether they would hurt her feelings or do something that she didn't like. And my wife was and acknowledged that she was a lot freer with them as well: this time she was there not as a wife or a swinger or even a slut, she was there as a whore and if she acted like a whore, so what, that's what a whore is supposed to do.

It was a lot of fun. And, we still have a couple of the bills that she was given by the organizer when the party was over pressed in a photo album as a token of that night.

Still, my wife felt that there was something missing.

We considered most of the guys that she had sex with that night to be friends and at least some of them viewed us the same way, too. We knew each other so well that it was hard for them to see my wife as just a "hooker" and it was even harder for her to feel that they were just "dates". On a certain level it was almost as if everyone had been "play-acting", at least to some extent.

As much as I was enjoying having my wife be a whore for black men, at this point I think that my wife was into it much more. While she was afraid to go out on the street and had no interest in dealing with a hardcore pimp, she really wanted to experience what it would be like to be "a real whore". The problem was how to arrange for her to have that experience safely.

A black man from yet another city offered us a solution and, while it was to be somewhat similar to the experience that I just described, we gladly accepted it.

Even though we had never met him before and had only talked with him three times up to that point, we agreed to spend a long holiday weekend at his place, during which time he would act as my wife's pimp and whore her out.

Since my wife had worked all day and our flight had been delayed, we spent the evening of our arrival getting to know one another instead of going out to a local bar in the predominantly black neighborhood where our host lived where he had intended to "show off" my wife and possibly find a "date" for her. Since we didn't really know where we were or what he had in mind, we followed our host's lead, although my wife was a little disappointed that he decided not to take her out as planned.

Nevertheless, she ended up spending the night in his bed--it was the first time that my wife slept in a black man's bed with him--although I use the phrase "slept" lightly because he fucked her four times that night, sending her back to the bedroom that I was in with our luggage in the morning (more like noon!) with a fresh load of his cum leaking from her pussy.

At least three guys from his job were supposed to stop by in the afternoon to be my wife's her first "dates", so my wife got dressed and made up, ready to whore for her "man". Unfortunately none of them showed up, so she just ended up having sex with our host and one of his friends, who stopped by late in the afternoon to help set things up in the basement for the gangbang that was to take place that evening.

Finally, just as we were wolfing down a quick dinner and as some of the guys were beginning to arrive for the gangbang, one of the black guys who was supposed to come by in the afternoon showed up. After some discussion between him and our host just inside the front door, my wife was called over to meet the new arrival. After some brief banter, she was told to take the man upstairs to the spare bedroom and give him a blowjob--that she could strip for him and let him touch her tits and pussy, but that she was not to let him fuck her because he didn't have enough money to pay for that.

My wife later said that she was shaking so badly and her knees felt so weak as she led the man up the stairs that she didn't think she would make it to the top before collapsing. I know that there was a knot in the pit of my stomach as I observed what was going on and watched her going up the stairs. The next 20 minutes before my wife reappeared seemed like an eternity to me.

As my wife led the man back down the stairs, there was a strange look on her face. Her lipstick was smeared and some of the makeup on her cheeks was gone, but there seemed to be a kind of glow about her and a look in her eyes that was quite odd. When I asked her if she was alright as she came over to join us after her "date" had left, she said, "I'm fine. It was fabulous!"

Later my wife explained her reaction to me: at first, as she stripped and started to suck the man's cock and he was running his hands all over her body, she felt excited, but also rather humiliated, knowing that she had to let this complete stranger touch and finger her just because he had given "her pimp" some money, but then something happened that changed everything for her. As he was starting to get really hard in her mouth, he stopped her and told her that he wanted to fuck her. She told him no. When he asked her why not, she replied by asking if he had paid to fuck her or had enough money to pay to fuck her. He anwered by say, no, he didn't have enough. At which point, my wife said she responded by telling him, no, that then he couldn't fuck her. She said that, as he whimpered about that not being fair as she began sucking his cock again, an incredible feeling of power, control and empowerment came over her--it was something that she said she had never felt before and that was so intense and emotionally satisfying that she couldn't even describe it.

While neither of us could understand it then, this is something that a number of other "working girls" that we have subsequently met have also told us that they have experienced to one degree or another. I won't even attempt to explain it here, but suffice it to say that my wife says, in her view, is a part of the experience of "becoming a whore" that she could not have experienced whoring in a gangbang or group setting, even where there might be agreed on limits.

There was little time for my wife to think about all of this at that point, however, because, by then, virtually all of the guys who had paid for her to entertain them at the party downstairs had arrived. Still, my wife said that the sense of empowerment and being in control of the situation that she had gained from her experience with that one "date" gave her all the confidence that she needed to handle the gangbang that she was about to experience.

Having paid their hard-earned money and waited almost an hour to fuck th beautiful blonde that they saw glimpses of as she was giving a "thank you" blowjob to her "pimp" and his friend in the kitchen after servicing her "date", the group of guys at the party were so eager to fuck my wife that they didn't even wait for our host to finish introducing her before they jumped all over her. My wife later said that she felt like she was "a piece of raw meat that had been thrown in the midst of a pack of hungry dogs".

At first I was a little concerned about my wife's safety when I saw how aggressive the guys were with her, but I needn't have been. All they wanted to do was fuck her in any available hole and, after the experience that she had just had with her "date" upstairs, that was, she said later, exactly what she needed.

Other than the fact that it was the first time that she was fucked by two brothers and, later, a father and son at the same time--one in her pussy and the other in her ass--there wasn't too much difference between this gangbang and the one that my wife had experienced with the other group in the other city--or between those two and the one the following night.

The biggest difference was that the guys in this city, who did not know my wife or either of us, were more aggressive with my wife. To them she was nothing but a whore, a hole that they had paid hard-earned money to fuck and that they were determined to get their money's worth out of. While they were all very nice to the two of us when my wife decided that she needed to take a break, the fucking was no-holes-barred, spank the ass, pull the hair (my wife isn't a fan), pound the booty fucking. Except for the fact that her labia and anus began to get swollen after awhile (for which we found an ingenious solution), my wife pretty much loved the sex (there was one guy who repeatedly insisted on trying to fuck her when he couldn't get a hard-on and ended up scraping the hell out of her labia that she didn't care for, but he was really the only one that she didn't like or like fucking).

In all, my wife ended up fucking 21 guys (all of them black), including our host, multiple times (I lost count of how many loads she took in her pussy at 50 and in her ass at 20 and in her mouth at 30). There were 16 guys at the first gangbang and 13 at the second, with some attending both. She was sore for a week afterward (thank god we had a bottle of oral lidocaine solution--it really helped with that!), but said on the plane ride home that they had made her feel exactly the way she had wanted them to make her feel--like a real, "no-doubt-about-it", white-trash whore. And, that she loved feeling that way, especially after her experience with the guy that she had given a blowjob to in the upstairs bedroom.

Like a typical pimp, our host ended up screwing us on the division of the money that he collected from the men that he had whored my wife out to. While our transportation and stay did end up getting paid for (just barely) and my wife did wind up with a couple of twenties to put into her photo album, we knew from the conversations that I had with some of the guys that he lied to us about how much they paid him and, as a result, didn't give us close to the percentage of the take that we had agreed on. But, as my wife said, philosophically, on the plane ride home, "I wanted a black man to be my pimp. I wanted him to act like a pimp, to be my pimp and to treat me like a pimp treats his whore. And that's what he did. So I really can't complain if he screwed me on the money--because that's what a pimp would do and he was just doing what a pimp would do."

After we returned home, my wife asked me to help her try to find a black man living in the local area--or at least closer to home--who would be willing to share her with his friends and pimp her out to them and to some acquaintances, maybe strangers if he could do it safely--someone not unlike her lover who had disappeared after we had discovered that he had been whoring her out without telling her.

We tried--we met a guy from Washington (but he was more into dominance than what we were looking for and we all agreed it wouldn't work out) and a young man from the Bronx (who was willing, but didn't quite have it together yet)--but we were unable to meet anyone who quite fit the bill before I suddenly became deathly ill.

Because I was confined to bed and we were not sure what my illness was--whether it was contagious or what--my wife really cut back on the number of black guys that she was seeing and some of her activities. She continued to get together with her three main lovers (none of whom was really in a position to act as her pimp, although one did try a couple of times), seeing them more frequently, but not meeting any new partners.

By the time the doctors were able to diagnose my illness, we were virtually broke. I was still bed-ridden and the medications for my illness, which were not covered by insurance, were incredibly expensive. So, even though my wife had a pretty good job already, she decided that she needed to find a second job. And, where can a woman make more money working part-time....?

Even though my wife wasn't particularly turned on by white men (other than me, she says), she decided to see if she could get a job working for an escort service. Over the next two years, she ended up working for a couple of in-call/out-call "houses" until both my health and our finances improved sufficiently for her to quit. While my wife wasn't that keen on having to have sex almost exclusively with white guys as her "clients", for the most part (not always) she enjoyed being a "working girl" (in part because, as sick as I was, I tried to help make "being a whore" as exciting and enjoyable for her as possible in every way that I could, given my physical limitations at the time).

During that time she continued to see two of her black lovers occasionally, but she was so busy working both jobs that she could only find time to get together with them once in awhile. One of them got married and, by the time we were ready to resume our lives again (albeit with me being permanently disabled), the other had moved on.

While things had changed, with AIDS and the growth of the Internet, my wife and I were really looking forward to getting back to the point where we had been before I got sick. With her help, I had begun researching Internet websites devoted to interracial sex and composing a set of ads to be placed in swingers magazines and on the Internet--ads specifically looking for a black man interested in not just getting together with her on a regular basis, but also sharing her with his friends and whoring her out to other black men on occasion. We had even had drinks with one gentleman who had been referred to us by one of my wife's previous black lovers who had expressed an interest in seeing if the two of them would be compatible in this regard.

Then, suddenly, my wife got sick. Not with the same illness that I have, but with an illness that left her debilitated and bed-ridden for a considerable length of time as well. Other issues, including some other health issues, followed and my wife and I decided that, as much as we would have liked to get back into doing the kinds of things that we had done in the past, neither of us was in any position to do so.

And, so, my wife has had to be satisfied with the memories that she has of the times that she had an opportunity to be a white whore for black men and the fact that she was able to not only save us from financial ruin by working as a prostitute for two years, but actually enjoyed being a whore for the most part (she wishes she had more black "clients" than the two (one "RG") that she had!).

Our one regret--hers and mine--is that her black lover who had started whoring her out behind our backs had been honest with her (as your wife's black lover has been) about what he wanted to do and that he hadn't "freaked out" when we discovered what he had been doing. Oh, what could have been! But, if wouldas, couldas, and shouldas were sugar and spice, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas!

I don't know how helpful this account of our experiences can be for you and your wife, but I hope that you do find some things in it that do help the two of you. One of the reasons that I have joined this site (and share it, including your post, with my wife) is because we hope that, at least, something in our experiences will prove helpful to others in the interracial scene now.

Thank you for the insight and your experience Gnostic! We are still working through many of the details/emotions of all of this, but the more both of us talk about it, the more we want it to happen. My wife thinks about it constantly and even texted me the other day from work that said "All I can think about right now is selling my pussy".

I think she is going to tell her lover after this weekend that she is willing to have her pimp her out to his friends. Of course we want to ensure her safety, so many details still need to be determined, but it seems she is ready for this next step.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back