Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Some more beautiful PAWGS for the black men.

Link Removed

Men measure their dicks . . . PAWGS measure their big, phat white asses LOL ;D

Some more beautiful phat white asses for the black man.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Another fine white ass that is a white boy fantasy and a black reality.

Dude, dude . . . you done gone from phat to fat . . . got damn :-[! Niggas want a PHAT ass . . . not a FAT ass ::) This bitch look like she got the whole of mother earth under her skirt:

Link Removed

Some white people just can't seem to truly grasp the concept of phat, whereas a black can see the difference naturally. "That's phat whooty . . . that one's phat . . . that's some phat white booty . . . now that there's fat bitch sit ya fat ass down . . . . ;D"

ThickNiggaDick said:
InferiorWhiteBoy said:
Another fine white ass that is a white boy fantasy and a black reality.

Dude, dude . . . you done gone from phat to fat . . . got damn :-[! Niggas want a PHAT ass . . . not a FAT ass ::) This bitch look like she got the whole of mother earth under her skirt:

Link Removed

Some white people just can't seem to truly grasp the concept of phat, whereas a black can see the difference naturally. "That's phat whooty . . . that one's phat . . . that's some phat white booty . . . now that there's fat bitch sit ya fat ass down . . . . ;D"

You may not be one of them but I have met several black men who would love that fat ass. I guess its just personal preference. ;)

One other thing. I do know the difference between phat and fat. lol I just include larger women sometimes because some people like them. I try to have a good selection. :p

InferiorWhiteBoy said:
You may not be one of them but I have met several black men who would love that fat ass. I guess its just personal preference. ;)

Well then they're men who just like FAT asses then . . . since this thread is about PAWGS with PHAT ass and you say you know the diff, then maybe we need a new thread devoted to FAT ASS white women . . . truth in advertising man, truth in advertising!!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back