Once you go black..

justanotherface24

I found this on craigslist, and have to say it really turns me on:

This will sound crazy, but its something thats on my mind constantly. Its not really a "kink - but more an obsession.

When I was in college, I was date r..ed by a black guy. At the time it was horrifying, but when I think back now about it, the experience was kind of exciting.
I was brought up in a very conservative Irish family, so I could never date a black guy here at home.
I am married now with two wonderful children (my husband is white), but I cant stop wanting that kind of "f...d sex" again. Just to be TAKEN - specifically by a black guy.
This is bad - but when my husband and I are intimate, I find myself more often than not, just closing my eyes and pretending he is a black guy on top of me.
I find myself daydreaming when I am at the grocery store or something and I see a black guy. I wonder to myself "where could he take me and have his way with me?" I dream about getting pulled over by a black police officer, and him ordering me to do whatever he wants to get me out of a ticket. I was getting my oil changed the other day, and it was a black guy that was working on it. I got so flustered - I kept dreaming about him locking the door so no other customers could come in, and then just forcing himself on me. He was not attractive at all, but I actually found myself flirting with him before I left! About a year ago, I was on my way home from a friends house, and I got a flat tire. My husband called AAA for me, and a guy showed up less than 45 minutes later to put the spare tire on for me. And yes, he was black, and yes, I wanted him. I was able to pull into a small office complex- it was a Saturday so it was vacant. But wow, he has no idea that if he made a move on me, I was his. To this day I wonder what I could have said to let him know "hey - if you force yourself on me, I wont fight back!"
We live in a predominantly white neighborhood, so my run-ins with black guys are few and far between (maybe that's a good thing)
I just cant believe how STRONG these desires are that I have.
I have self-analyzed myself(lol) and I realize that wanting to be f...d would be my way of having extramarital sex, but not have to feel guilty for wanting it. It was f...d on me, so there was nothing I could do, right?
I love my husband dearly, and i would never do anything to hurt him. But this is an obsession that may always be there.

I have heard of similar cases as well. Fran Drescher was r..ed by a black guy, and now admits she started dating black guys. I believe she even cheated on her husband with a black guy. What are your thoughts? Anyone?

Not to diminish the horrible experience you went through while you were in college, but I want to share my experience with you. I'm a white guy who was beaten up, intimidated, and made to feel inferior from middle school through to high school by black guys. I'm still envious of and fear them but envious of their greater strength and bigger cocks. So for many years I was a hater but I never had the courage to say anything when I saw a black man with a white woman. Now I can't stop thinking about interracial sex and I have an interracial cuckold obsession.

Well I didn't get beat up in HS but yeah I get the whole made to feel inferior thing, that part was definitely in my HS experience.

Wait a minute.

I understand the word N I G G E R getting censored because the credit card company doesn't like it. I don't like that one bit since it goes to the heart of what I thought this board was about. But it's not my board and Mr NW can run it any way he likes.

But are you telling me the word F O R C E D and R A P E D are also being censored?? Or is the poster doing that on her own??

The need and desire white women have for black men is one of the white man's lingering hypocrisy of which showcases their innermost fear. Its the wall they've built around themselves to keep their women under wraps. Its a good thing those walls are cracking now!

nigluvr

credit card processor (ccbill) asked me to remove all that bad words

I'm trying to make the site grown enough, and ccbill is a good partner for it.
if I can grown more, I can come back to other credit card processor (zombaio)
that is giving to use more freedom.

anyway, censoring words is not so good for me,
but ccbill did a full scan of this board, and showed me really crazy text and discussions,
about underage, kids, and very bad things.
and I don't want that type of problems.

Just don't censor the words CRACKER,h...,and PECKERWOOD and im alright.Thats the best thing about this site.The reason why I come here so I feel you honkies loving the site.

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back