old, overweight ....black man do hot girls

best thread on this website by far. im not letting my girlfriend touch anything unless he's OLD, FAT and BLACK. I have the perfect mental image of the negro i want plunging his cock into my girlfriend, if i could only draw lol.

hughgrection2009 said:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

oh fuck yes. some of the old niggers' self esteem probably shoots up because of the internet, realizing there are beautiful white chicks out there who have a fetish for THEM.

That one jet black guy with the huge stomach, getting his cock sucked by that overweight woman is the type of buck i'm looking for full time.

I totally agree with how you feel. Seeing our white wives, girlfriends and daughters with older overweight black men is erotic beyond description.

myblondegf4oldblkman said:
best thread on this website by far. im not letting my girlfriend touch anything unless he's OLD, FAT and BLACK. I have the perfect mental image of the negro i want plunging his cock into my girlfriend, if i could only draw lol.

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

These pics are so fucking great. I just want to watch my wife fuck and suck men like this! To see her crushed under them would be awesome!

Overweight + black = Fuckable

Overweight + white = Two time loser

The big black guy behind the desk getting a blow job from the little white girl is so hot! I can see white bois sucking him off too. Its just so right!

hughgrection2009 said:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed