Now thats a collection

here is another you will enjoy...

http://nevercanthink.tumblr.com/

there is an archive page, but there are so many pictures it takes forever to download.

Might have spoken too soon. There are so many images on there, that my browser keeps freezing up. Any advice? I tried both IE and Firefox, as well as cleaned out my browser cache and history. Still no luck. It's a shame, too. Amazing pics. I just can't open any of them...

iraddict said:
Might have spoken too soon. There are so many images on there, that my browser keeps freezing up. Any advice? I tried both IE and Firefox, as well as cleaned out my browser cache and history. Still no luck. It's a shame, too. Amazing pics. I just can't open any of them...

That is why I avoided the archive and just went page by page on the website. When you put the cursor over the picture, click on the date and ir will open into a seperate screen with just the image. I agree it is not the easiest thing to browse, but the pictures are VERY good.

Thanks, dude. Finally got it figured out. You're right. The pictures are awesome. Thanks again for the link and the help...

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back