No girl can resist that white cock

WhitePower, we wonder what u get out of coming to a board that believes black is superior to white when it comes to dick size, fucking, swagger, destroying white pussy, breeding white bitches, etc.

I think whitepower has the same probelm so many other white boys have......he just doesn't want to admit the truth.... but he still can't stay away from IR sex! lol All he has to do is go to any popular night club or hangout in an area, or region with a mixed population, and I promise he will see most of the young prettier white girls are with the black guys in the club. Many will come with white boys but ultimately leave with black men. Been there done that several times. Black guys know We are there for the taking! I would absolutely stop going to clubs if there weren't sexy black men to dance and kick it with. Just my opinion!

You could start by explaining why you use a provocative screen name, WhitePower. That's generally a slogan used by racist groups. You could explain why you post images of white boys on site dedicated to the power of black male sexuality. There's not necessarily anything wrong with what you're doing. Your intention will have a lot to do with how your posts are received. And we don't know what your intentions are.

WhitePower! said:
Zagg said:
I wish he'd just speak up and tell us what he's about.

jockboy said:
notice that WhitePower is "still here."

something tells me he's here for more than the one thread he started lol bet u any money he loves seeing those big black dicks invade that white pussy -- and seeing the looks on the faces of those white sluts.

WhitePower, not only are the niggers laughing at ur posts, but so are the whitebois. we all know that there's nuthin like a black dick -- and that u don't have to put the word BIG in front of it. we all know that niggers can fuck a white pussy like nobody else, and we all know that every bitch who gets black dick wants more.

OK what do you want me to talk about?

bethh213 said:
I think whitepower has the same probelm so many other white boys have......he just doesn't want to admit the truth.... but he still can't stay away from IR sex! lol All he has to do is go to any popular night club or hangout in an area, or region with a mixed population, and I promise he will see most of the young prettier white girls are with the black guys in the club. Many will come with white boys but ultimately leave with black men. Been there done that several times. Black guys know We are there for the taking! I would absolutely stop going to clubs if there weren't sexy black men to dance and kick it with. Just my opinion!

Totally agree with Beth. Now, a lot of whiteboys are learning but so many more refuse to believe what is the truth. There's times where I'll be out and we'll see a hot white girl on the dance floor with a black man and we'll joke "oh she just can't get enough of that huge dick". What I'm saying is that it is known but a lot of whiteboys don't realize to the extent of how many girls dream about and/or have already had BBC. And these friends of mine have no clue that I already know the truth and they are just late to the game. I think it's all about acceptance. A lot of whiteboys refuse to accept what is real and until they do, they'll see amazingly hot white girls leaving the clubs with black men leaving the whiteboy to jerk off later on.

I'm here to wake you people up and prove to you that white men are better. Besides, white girls dance with black guys because they THINK they are better. They latter find out there not. Also the only girls that are with black guys are the ones who are insecure.

dontknowhow that is the most ridiculous response I have heard in a while! amost laughable!!!! Black guys are better and not just when it comes to dancing! You have no, none, not clue, as to what you are talking about. btw when did u become the voice for white girls???????? ::)

dontknowhow89 said:
I'm here to wake you people up and prove to you that white men are better. Besides, white girls dance with black guys because they THINK they are better. They latter find out there not. Also the only girls that are with black guys are the ones who are insecure.

Are you serious? The girls that are with black men exude confidence! That's what makes them so attractive to me. They know whiteboys don't deserve them and they show it. With your pathetic view of white girls going black, you probably never heard of the word "swagger" or "swag". Black men have it and the white girls that are black only have it. But go on believing what you want to believe. You'll just get left behind.

not gonna get into the obvious racial in this thread. been with many diff shapes & sizes & colors. Had sum BIG white guys & was fine. Had few small black guys. Major disappointment. But black guys with bbc who knows how to rawk it. :-* It's fantasy thing & i love living the dream.

I want them to make an accurate sex ed book, that shows the cocks of blacks. You always see some old wrinkled white dick.
Ryan said:
Why are White boys even allowed to have their tiny dicks photographed?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back