No girl can resist that white cock

bullshit, nothing compare to a big black cock!!! can't get hard on this one :(

Haha.... It's no secret there are some white men with huge cocks (not in those pics though). And there are women, and some men, who appreciate them.
But that's not what this site is about. Take it elsewhere WhitePower.

"No girl can resist that white cock"

This is the funniest thread on this site.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

yeah, WhitePower has already disappeared lol

he's probably at home jacking off to IR movies -- watching niggers fuck sexy white bitches -- while his gf is out fucking niggers on her own.

Spoke too soon. He seems to have returned. Perhaps he'll tell us what he's about.

I just have this to say and then I am done. I have been around many younger white girls over the years and I can tell you with absolute honesty that they strongly prefer black guys. White girls will even go so far as to openly mock white bois right in front of them. They know who has the bigger cocks and trust me....it isn't the white guys.

Unless of course this floats your boat -

http://tour1.biggathananigga.com/

Hung white dude fucks cute black chicks. I like checking it out sometimes.

notice that WhitePower is "still here."

something tells me he's here for more than the one thread he started lol bet u any money he loves seeing those big black dicks invade that white pussy -- and seeing the looks on the faces of those white sluts.

WhitePower, not only are the niggers laughing at ur posts, but so are the whitebois. we all know that there's nuthin like a black dick -- and that u don't have to put the word BIG in front of it. we all know that niggers can fuck a white pussy like nobody else, and we all know that every bitch who gets black dick wants more.

I wish he'd just speak up and tell us what he's about.

jockboy said:

something tells me he's here for more than the one thread he started lol bet u any money he loves seeing those big black dicks invade that white pussy -- and seeing the looks on the faces of those white sluts.

WhitePower, not only are the niggers laughing at ur posts, but so are the whitebois. we all know that there's nuthin like a black dick -- and that u don't have to put the word BIG in front of it. we all know that niggers can fuck a white pussy like nobody else, and we all know that every bitch who gets black dick wants more.

Zagg said:
I wish he'd just speak up and tell us what he's about.

jockboy said:

OK what do you want me to talk about?

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back