New York

vera

I think the recent passage of the gay marriage law in New York should go a long way in helping to legitimize white boi/black men relationships throughout society. I would say that within the next 5 or 10 years the sight of sissy girlie white guys walking hand-in-hand thru malls with powerful niggers, with their adopted children in tow, will be a common sight. Finally, white men will be able to surrender publically to what they have been grappling with for years....i.e., the black as head of household.

Bitch, you are goddamn right. White faggots should be really loving the fact that they can now show that tey are bitches to black men and worship the jungle juice from full black balls and thick long dicks.

I love to really let my punk ass white bitch bois know their places. I don't hold back in my language, so fuck anyone who don't like it. Come tongue clean my shit hole.

Unfortunately, i live in the south where the bitches down here have to hide their true natures.

blkbrace said:
Bitch, you are goddamn right. White faggots should be really loving the fact that they can now show that tey are bitches to black men and worship the jungle juice from full black balls and thick long dicks.

I love to really let my punk ass white bitch bois know their places. I don't hold back in my language, so fuck anyone who don't like it. Come tongue clean my shit hole.

Unfortunately, i live in the south where the bitches down here have to hide their true natures.

You are perfectly right!

Cancel your Membership: Epoch Billing Support

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

Back